Ask an Ather Owner!

3 year warranty on the battery

3 year warranty or 30,000 kms on the vehicle

2 Likes

Did they mention this anywhere officially. I had only seen 3 years warranty on the scooter not 30,000kms.

2 Likes

it’s mentioned on their website

What!! :scream: Really, it’s on a pc right? How can they do this?

In mobile it doesn’t show 30,000km, it only show’s 3 year warranty. I mean how can they show like that. It’s a matter of warranty. Till now i had thought there’s only 3 year warranty and no km included :sweat_smile: :pleading_face: :sob:

it’s a long list of bugs they have on websites and forums, maybe intentional?

I’m unable to see ride details on my Ather connect and webportal as well, anyone facing same issue?

did you try scrolling down? and clicking on “see all rides”. if it does appear, try uninstalling and reinstalling the application

1 Like

And for the web portal, you won’t get each ride statistics. It would be consolidated report that would be updated by 19th of each month.

1 Like

For portable charger is auto cutoff available .? Can i put it to charge overnight for 6-7 hrs … is it safe. ?

Yes it has auto cut-off and manages the charge level till you disconnect it.

2 Likes

Anyone had driven long with pillion and a kid. Is bike comfortable.?

Very much comfortable go for it …even you can try test ride once.

2 Likes

One kid? I take two with pillion for short joy rides and it is still super. But you’ll feel uncomfortable with two in 5km because kids be kids.

With one and pillion I do occasional 10-15 km rides, and it is a breeze! Sometimes I am the pillion and it is simply awesome!

3 Likes

I have been doing this since last year. I have to drop my wife to work during weekdays. So, it’s basically me, her and my 6 years old everyday 10 kms to work and me & him 10 kms back. And I have been using smart eco mode all the time and its good. :v:

1 Like

Thanks to all replies… i am now going with Ather this month . This Community is awesome…

4 Likes

Battery life and after warranty battery cost with tax. Scootey cost on road

It differs from city to city.

1 Like

Check the Pricing in your city here https://www.atherenergy.com/

Best would be to check with your local Experience Center

2 Likes

Which icon? You forgot or your photo did not get added

Does the tow alert system actually work? Do you get alerts on your phone? Is there an alert for when people try to remove a locked charger?

2 Likes