Ask an Ather Owner!

It might be the idle drain when you were not using the scooter. If you’re not using it for more than 12 hours, shut down the vehicle to save battery.

2 Likes

By the time you finished 2 kms, it might have been 96%. Rest was the famous idle drain. Shut-down and you will hardly loose 1-2% per day.

3 Likes

Let me try that going forward, isn’t shutting down often has any issues if no use for 12hrs… Thats like shutting down almost every night.

Also i have noticed even in idle the drain is not so fast when its at 85% or below. But from 100-85% its drastic. Thats what worries me if its normal or not.

4 Likes

First 2% you ignore it. Then try to calculate the drain. It should be same.

Now, Shutting down has no problems unlike the initial batches of 450.

4 Likes

Hey guys, im travelling to Goa the last week of march, can any owner from Goa help me get an Ather on rent for 6 days? Thank you. #community:goa

1 Like

It would be wiser to have one Ather Charging Point each at the following places in SOUTH GOA 1 Vasco da gama 2 Verna 3 Ponda 4 Canacona 5 Curchorem South Goa have only Two Charging Point Gird… We want a more Charging point Gird this Places

2 Likes

I am 450X user and would like to buy EV other than Ather in the near future and dont want to buy chrger with new EV. Can I use existing charger to charge other e-bikes like Bajaj Chetak etc

1 Like

Nope you cannot. Ather has its own proprietary charging ports

1 Like

That is the downside of buying an EV, each and every single company has its own proprietary connector, Chetak, TVS iCube, Ola and those Chinese ones all use different connectors unless the government makes all Manufacturers use 1 Simple Connector, until then owning different EVs means different charging points.

3 Likes

is it capable of carrying two persons and do you feel it is safe while charging . The reason behind asking this question is recently heared lot of firing cases of EVs

1 Like

Hi. It can easily carry two people. It may struggle a bit on Eco Mode since low power but actually would depend upon the weight, tyre pressure etc. And yes,it’s PERFECTLY SAFE!

4 Likes

My suzuki access boot space heat up due to engine beneath… after running for long… does Ather’s boot space remain normal .? Does heat felt in boot storage ?

1 Like

Nope. There’s no heating issue when running for prolonged use. I’ve even kept frozen foods and sometimes icecream and it’s stayed cold for the 30min ride

2 Likes

I prefer keeping ice creams and shakes in the boot because it is usually cooler than the ambient temperature. It is cool and temperature isolated to a certain extent.

6 Likes

As long as the scooter seat is under shade and not direct sunlight, else the boot turns into an oven. But otherwise it’s definitely cooler inside.

Can anyone confirm… if new Models from Ather is around the corner. ? Should i wait for it or should i expect existing models prices to go down a bit after new model launches

No confirmed news on when these scooters will be announced. Would be 2023 atleast in my opinion.

1 Like

Do dealer ask buyer for the 43500rs cheque even after the full payment(1,68,000rs) of the vehicle, because I have been asked? , Dealer says he will give back the cheque once he gets the fame subsidy from central .

Yes. They take it as a safe side incase there is FAME OTP issues or if you’ve claimed Subsidy

1 Like

Can anyone confirm what is the warranty of Ather scooter?

2 Likes