Ask an Ather Owner!

It can be done,good idea.

3 Likes

Yes, it can be mapped. Please contact Customer Service, they will be able to assist you further.

1 Like

Wait till August 15. Hopefully ola and simple Mark 2 would have launched

1 Like

Hi Rajesh, how do you cover the Ather? Any waterproof bike cover you use or recommend? Please help.

1 Like

There are many out there, just search Ather Cover in Amazon. However whatever is available, they might be just water resistant.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Delivery delay even after Partial Lockdown lifting in Bangalore

ok . I am frm Ahmedabad & I think ola & Mark 2 will come to ahmedabad at end of this year or next year.

Hi guys, is it possible for me to share some one else’s home charger for charging my vehicle?

1 Like

If the person has a DOT charger, it needs to be mapped with your 450X or 450+. If it’s a portable charger, you can use it without any mapping.

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ather in Ahmedabad

Hello.

1. What is the weight of the EV Ather 450X as it is delivered from the showroom ?
  2. Also, is the Ather 450X EV water washable ? What are the general washing/cleaning methods ? TX BADRIARAYANA M
1 Like

Kerb weight of 450X is 108 kg

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Simple Energy Mark 2

Yes, you can use other chargers to charge your vehicle. You just need to inform customer care beforehand.

Does Ather track location of all the scooter. If yes, how to option out of it? Pls…

Turn on incognito mode from the dashboard

1 Like

Hi, I Own Ather 450X, can someone suggest what is the max speed we can drive for different modes, considering the economics of battery charge.

The maximum speed cappings are these but you may go higher in some cases. Eco: 40-42 kmph Ride: 60-65 kmph Sport: 90 KMPH Warp also 90 KMPH. Only the acceleration is quicker. Some people have touched 92-94 also.

1 Like

Can we turn off the ather sound that sounds like a metro train while going

1 Like

Not possible. Sound is because of belt drive and gears from motor to wheel. You will hear negligible sound if you ride in park assist forward or in slow speeds

1 Like