450X timelines for your city!

Where can i find the exact delivery timeline for my pre-ordered scooter? Also, what is the city that i have opted for? At the time of pre-order i was in different city and i don’t know if i can the change it to new location?

Anyone with this kind of situation?

Login to your account using the email through which you made the pre-order. Regarding change of city, call customer care and they’ll help in changing it. Provided the current city is also in Ather’s roadmap.

Just booked my Ather 450X! Cannot explain the excitement in words, it’s 3:00 AM and I’ve been constantly watching all reviews/teaser videos. December, come soon! :smiley:

Anyone else pre-ordered from Mumbai here? Cheers Team Ather! :fist_left:t2:

5 Likes

Yes Buddy, There are people from Mumbai who are excited about electric vehicles and especially a brand like Ather. I am following them since 2014.

I am sure when people will see this scooter “Ather 450X” live in Mumbai as a daily commuter they will start questing you and they will follow them.

All the best, Mumbaikar

1 Like

Thank you for your reply hemnat. The dashboard has following things,

1) ORDER ID, ORDER DATE, ORDER STATUS

2) 	WHAT’S NEXT
	Full Payment

We will open the full payment window of your order closer to the start of sales in your city. Deliveries will start in Q4 2020. We will let you know via email about the delivery timeline in your city.

But there is no information about city.

Hi Mate,

I would suggest you call Ather customer care and they will guide you properly.

Best wishes, Juzer

Damn, you JUST ordered the 450X and you have someone to switch to the collectors edition already. You’re one lucky man bro.

4 Likes

@abhishek.balaji I count 10 cities in the timelines and @tarun mentions 15 delivery events! Will there be 5 new cities? :innocent: :star_struck:

I think @tarun could have been referring to 15 experience centres / dealerships across India? As some cities will have multiple dealerships

1 Like

There will be more cities announced soon. The above is list is till Q1 2021.

2 Likes

Can anyone shed some light into this? R we people from maharashtra getting the subsidy?

Looking at this. I think we will get 5k as state subsidy in Maharashtra and in Delhi they have given 14k state subsidy.

1 Like

Yup, pretty excited about this! The Ather 450X is sure to grab a lot of eye balls out on the street! Can’t wait! :star_struck:

Haha thanks man, I definitely feel lucky! @Suraj_madhu Could you tell me a little more about the Collector’s Edition?

2 Likes

450X Collectors Edition is like a suspense movie. Where we have not seen the trailer and Only the name is released “inside out” and this make people carzy :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Man, this is such a tease! “Inside Out” sounds so much like “Upside Down” from Stranger Things :joy:

Oh wait, could it be something like that? :open_mouth: @abhishek.balaji :thinking:

It’s apparently supposed to be something like a tear down skin.

1 Like

It will totally go with my phone skin, which is teardown by dbrand, would look insane if that’s what the 450X might look like! :heart_eyes:

Wanted to know if Pimpri-Chinchwad falls in @Pune or there is another delivery timeline for PCMC?

What are the other cities in pipeline for release of Ather? Ather can think of atleast all capital cities in India. @abhishek.balaji