450X timelines for your city!

I highly doubt that you stumbled upon one for the 450X Here’s the one for the 450 The prices won’t be very different from this since they share a lot of the same parts

2 Likes

After a tiring day at office I couldn’t have expected anything more refreshing than this :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Not true, the Ather One Plans are undergoing changes and we’ll announce this well before the final payment opens up.

Everything that was promised as part of collector’s edition will be announced during the unveil by the end of this month.

4 Likes

Seems like you are unbundling the plans i.e. no more tiered approach where service plan has to include connect as well. Or maybe whatever the customer decides if they want a package or just pay as they want.

2 Likes

Interesting guess… Would you prefer it that way?

I don’t mind being spoilt for choices - as long as it’s easier for you guys to administer.

Flat charge for a single package (between connect / charge / service) and incremental charges of x amount if somebody chooses additional package(s).

1 Like

Anyone from Indore who’s pre ordered the 450X?

1 Like

I have prebooked in Cochin. Do I have an option to know likely delivery date by quoting my pre order number here?

What about in kochi ?

1 Like

I wanted to ask ather whether they can tell me the estimated delivery timeline of my order of 450x Order no. 40235 Also this is my first post🥳

2 Likes

As in I know that it is being delivered in Bangalore in November but I wanted to ask according to order no. As many of them have order no. In 20000s but mine is in 40000s so whether it will be delivered this year or 2021

I recommend you try to get in touch with someone who’s willing to swap order IDs with you. As a few people might be cancelling their orders. Keep an eye on the forum.

Something like this can pop up at any time.

Yes that is true, will see that but is it possible that I can get to know what are the number of scooters ather can deliver in a month and what are the first 450x( not collector’s edition) order numbers to know how far behind I am.

The orders started from 20000 series. Mine was 20500 But it’s not a direct representation of number of orders. I don’t think there are 20000 pre orders for 450X … Or are there ? @abhishek.balaji :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Order ID is not an exact representation of the actual number of orders before yours, we’re working on making this information available to you closer to start of deliveries.

4 Likes

But according to an email from ather when I asked this doubt they said that the order numbers were according to the order queue itself?

May be all orders include in pre booking order list ( ex: accessories etc )

Or maybe there are strategic gaps in the order number. Would make sense only if the numbers are in ascending order with the booking dates.

It’s is according to the order queue but it’s not a direct representation of the number of pre orders before you. That’s alll.

I keep coming to this post and checking the month of delivery at least 2-3 times a day just to feel the happiness that it is not too far that I will be riding one home soon. Not just that, it is also with a childish wish that suddenly the delivery dates magically gets changed to October!!

I have been wishing so badly for 2020 to come to an end soon. Now I literally want it to end sooner so that I can get past this anxiety (a happy one) and be wheeeee-ing around the roads wearing a smile on my face. Can’t wait anymore.

With collector’s edition unveil in a few days, it is becoming uncontrollable. 450X come soon!!

8 Likes