Ather In Goa/Panjim

When did u order yours? Does your order lists u as series 1 ?

1 Like

Yes its Series 1, pre-booked in Jan 2020.

2 Likes

Any updates??

1 Like

Wait Wait wait for the Update… every day I check this app, for update.

1 Like

Any update guys ?

1 Like
1 Like

Hey guys Goa Ather team is almost ready and the showroom is coming up in porvorim. It’s supposed to be operational soon but these frequent lock downs are delaying it a bit. Vacancies have popped up for the said showroom . Very very hopeful now that we will get our first Ather deliveries by the last week of June … Any update regards to this with anyone plz let me know and the others who awaiting the ather in Goa for more then a year now

4 Likes

That’s great relief man. Pls share some pics of ongoing construction :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Where in Porvorim… any update you received. I drove from Mapusa to Panjim on 26th May, i did not notice anything atleast on the highway

1 Like

Exactly opp. Mall De Goa

Hey guys does anyone have the details of who is the first one to get delivery in Goa? My order no is 24687 any one in between 10 k to 20 k???

2 Likes

Let me check, i tried today, but, i could not find, may be i need to enter that area, may be behind Vada Kombda or that same lane…

2 Likes

My order number is 21996… hope we get it soon …

2 Likes

Some Updates, some smiles !!

5 Likes

address is crazy, Main City says, Panjim, but, its not Panjim, its Porvorim, than it says Pilerne. … Deva re deva. Happy to see that something is coming up.

oh wow, your order number is very early… when did you pre book Mithun

1 Like

Ohh ooo… My order id is 86646. I think I will get it when I will be at 60s… :smiley:

1 Like

7th Jan in 2020 I guess … when did you book Ishan …

2 Likes

December, when I got to know that, they are launching in Goa… i was suppose to buy the same in Bangalore, if it was not Lockdown last year :smiley:

2 Likes

Any update guys?

The contact number provided on website seems a bot and doesn’t connect to any human.

1 Like

My order number is 24443 ordered the 450x in Jan 2020.

1 Like

Hey where is the showroom exactly? I have gone past mall De Goa a couple of times but unable to locate it…

2 Likes