450X: Product/Technical discussions

Is there any free service like petrol engine new vechicles? Like 1 st three service or 1 year?

1.5k to 2k

No not with Ather unless you are a S1 owner.

2 Likes

Is it possible to charge the 450X with an older dot charger say the 450+? I understand we have to map the scooter. But if it technically possible?

Yes. All 450 series vehicles- 450, 450x, 450+, can be charged using the Ather Dot. All dots are built the same.

1 Like

Thank you. Iā€™ll have my friend call CS and map my scooter to his Dot.

I will be buying 450X in 2-3 days.

Can someone change my mind ?

:v:t2:

2 Likes

All we can do is convence you more!!

3 Likes

Restart while riding issue was not resolved yet as i already updated to latest version on dashboard

For last two days, my scooter and app is not syncronizing. Even the location is showing wrongly. And the charging is showing 85 % in app but my scotter has only 43%. How to resolve this problem?

App is not syncing with the scooter. I canā€™t see my ride statistics on the app in my phone. I use the app on my iPhone. This started happening after the update

1 Like

Hello,

Ive recently purchased ather 450x 1.5 weeks ago.

Once i charge the scooter to 100% and keep it ideal for 7 to 8 hours it is losing 3% of charge. Not even riding it but in single day it lose 3%.

Can anyone suggest what is happening?

Thank youšŸ™

I see max 1% not much of it.

Thatā€™s totally normal. The battery drains so because even when you turn off the scooter the scooter is still connected to internet and some background processes keeps running. Just imagine it as your phone. Even though you lock your phone screen the battery is slightly consumed. Itā€™s the same case with the scooter here.

2 Likes

Congratulations on your flight, Anil!

This is usual. Losing 3% in 24 hours on standby is normal, as your scooter is still using connected services, and background sync every 15 minutes.

In case youā€™re planning to save the battery drain, or donā€™t use it as often, you can SHUTDOWN the scooter via the dashboard. That should help you in not losing as much battery. :slight_smile:

Happening to me as well. Last sync was two days ago.

But the scooter was in idle only for 7 hours and 3% discharged. In 18 hours 5%.

Im just concerned about the discharge rateā€¦its just only a week and half since i got the scooterā€¦ šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦

Thank you

1 Like

Sir. As my fellow atherians said before me thereā€™s a lot of background processes that are happening. You have location and recent rides that get updated every 15 minutes. So thereā€™s very little energy consumption. This isnā€™t something you should be worried about at all. It happens to all scooters. In fact if you use an IoT device like a smart plug and cut off power supply directly to the vehicle but it is still plugged in to the charger there will be some additional loss. More than what you are seeing now. Iā€™m just telling you this now because you might find it later someday and wonder if something is wrong with your ride.

Do not worry at all sir. This is completely normal. Happens to my 450X as well.

2 Likes

With new update warp mode top speed limited to 90 kmph? Also you need lots of wrist twist to get desired performance! Please make warp more desirable!

1 Like

The indicated speed was always limited to 90kph. Warp mode takes you there a little more quicker than Sports mode thatā€™s all.

1 Like

Hey, I wanted to make a point on the topic of background processes.

A LOT of people here arenā€™t on subscription for internet/app services such as the Connect Pro or Lite. Apart from background processes running to maintain the health of the battery and dashboard, what else are the background processes using the INTERNET running for?

The app is useless without a Connect subscription, and even then the scooter uses the SIM to connect with the server every 15 minutes. If so, isnā€™t this blatant extortion of my SIM? I donā€™t pay for Connect services and still, get my data taken at the cost of my scooterā€™s SoC? Could I save some charge if I plucked out the SIM? How do I just deactivate the Jio SIM?

2 Likes