450X: Product/Technical discussions

Its not required. You will also receive critical OTA updates without buying any plan.

1 Like

Actually it’s individuals choice… Whether to go for a colour which will require lesser maintenance or we can say have lesser visibility in case of any damages Or to go for Limited Edition if Eligible Or choose colour which attracts you the most

Be Practical or Be Emotional

In my opinion all colours look good on this unique superb Design. I will be choosing Series 1 as eligible for it also my wify liked it.

Choose wisely till Ather includes vehicle color in subscription pattern :wink: then that will be fun… First Quarter Black, Next Quarter Space Gray and so on…

1 Like

Mumbai Rather EC hasn’t yet displayed the CE. Display of same would have helped in deciding the color.

1 Like

Yes I did ask for same multiple times.

2 Likes

Which 4g Sim is installed in 450x ? Or is it using bsnl 3g Sim ???

I saw in a YouTube video,Ather Hyderabad guys saying “We have tied up with 3 companies. Whichever will give the best network in that area, will be used.”

@abhishek.balaji any clarity in this ? Is this is area specific then what about in bangalore ?

In Pune, they are going to use Jio.

hi

does 450X provide USB port

Nope. Not yet. But need to see if it will come in as the smart helmet rolls out.

1 Like

Friends, have few questions.

1. Do we have any way to find out how much my Ather is consuming electrical units via app or atleast total hours the bike was kept under charge.

2. Any option to install center stand. Side stand takes a bit more space specially in public parkings and you can definately expect few scatches on the panel.

3. Sound which the bikes makes while reversing was kind of continuous (stuck) even though I had put the bike in run motor. I had to shutdown and the sound then went off. Did anyone of you had this issue?

4. Motor makes a bit more noise and some time I also here a wierd “brushing” kind of sound when I accelerate.

@abhishek.balaji and @tarun … FYI

Thanks

1 Like

Yes u can install wifi socket (am using wipro wifi socket to monitor electric consumption and switch on off the charging through voice command )

5 Likes

No option for inbuilt center stand but u can use this type stand for cleaning etc purpose

2 Likes

Expect to hear a grunt every time you accelerate for the first 2000-3000kms. That’s normal and does not affect your bike.

2 Likes

thanks @raghav.srinivasan

1 Like

My scooter loses approximately 4-5% charge overnight … example at 1130pm bike was charged fully (100%) and in the morning at 8am I see 95% available. Dont you think it’s too much to lose in idle condition?

in my case for 24 hours it is more than 10% discharge

Ok. Thanks … any guidelines from Ather? Bike parked in basement with proper cover and shade. so, weather conditions may not impact much on the battery drain.

If we don’t opt for bluetooth helmet/smart helmet, is it possible to use normal bluetooth earphones & connect with Ather?

Yes I think it will support for third party devices.