450X: Product/Technical discussions

I don’t remember. “Soon” I guess. :wink:

1 Like

By the way “soon” mentioned by @tanishqkhare is from Ather’s dictionary not to be confused with something similar in Oxford dictionary :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

So no bluetooth which was supposed to be enabled by Feb no updates regarding state of accessories @abhishek.balaji can we get any clarity regarding this ? Many users got their 450x delivery in Dec even after waiting for 60 days still no bluetooth nothing. Dashboard stability is biggest problem. For how long should we wait for all these to be sorted out ?

1 Like

Sorry for posting different topic here.whether 4G module is installed in ather 450x by default or we have to go and get it installed…sorry again

It’s by default.

let me tell one thing, these things are not an issue…the exact issue about this scooter is it’s stability is not enough on dynamic roads. I am very much concerned about it’s chassis cradle design…as of now everything is innovative!

What exactly is the concern with stability?. I’ve driven 12k kms through the worst of Bangalore traffic and roads, not one screw has loosened up!. I’ve never felt unsafe riding this vehicle.

3 Likes

My mother of age 58 manages well on a side and at times even my wife sits on side. Although I haven’t taken my mother more than a km, but my wife has sat in that position of 5 to 6 kms. It could be a bit different experience for other women. Better take them during test ride and decide based on their experience.

2 Likes

these features they didnt consider while they design and built rear rider foot rest and center stand

its not about screws or bolts raghav its about vehicle riding maneuver its not negative feedback about this company because i like this company the way they started this company like TESLA this vehicle frame and cradle is miserable when its meet crash the total scooter chassis will be self destruction i don’t bother about body parts those things are replaceable the chassis will be highly expensive parts like battery

one more think just try @30-40km speedy corners on right hand side there you can feel about what i am considering

1 Like

I ride mostly at 40-50 speed and never had any concerns on chases build quality. As far as manoeuvrability, ather has one of the best. And like there are lot of other concerns around the vehicle relating to software and other stuff but chases build quality is not one of those. That is one of the main selling point for Ather, the aluminium chases.

No oppose to your opinion though this is purely my opinion.

1 Like

software issues can be vapor soon,i don’t feel good about front cradle which holds suspension assembly lets see i am not pointing negative i am pointing we are buyers if any adverse we are the one to spent high bucks for these kind of troubles which is a time bomb

You mean these?

exactly you know about the stress load factor for die cast parts just take deep look

this totally unfair by ather …they have to make some design adjustment for pillion riders wearing Saree so that they can sit comfortably. see we r in India, not in the US and a Saree is common dress in India; don’t how come @ather-bubhandari miss this point altogether while designing. See after paying 1.66 lac and can’t able to ride with MOTHER/WIFE as pillion is a difficult thing to come to terms with. kindly look into the option of having a footrest for side seated pillion riders . This is only a suggestion.

Hi! Welcome to the forum!

The saree guard is there only because rules mandate it has to be there. But yes, footrest is important for indian commute, so is the center stand. But it seems that most users here have overcome the need of these either by usage or by a few tricks, at least for the footrest, like

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/pillion-rider-foot-rest/4600/49?u=acorreya

The fact that none of the females from the family of the Ather Owners wear Sarees. That is the reason for ignoring certain aspects in design. I had shared lot of design concepts to Ather but due to different mindset, the design team of Ather ignores it.

update your contact binu

I’m pretty sure that the construction here is Safe, Hope they are die-casted but an Aluminium alloy to make it to shape, There are 2 x 2 support they cannot fail simultaneously

More on this topic

Aluminum chassis is the future. I think Ather Energy is correct in choosing the right material for chassis

Hey @raghav.srinivasan, is it common to have rumbling and vibrations from the below the footboard at speeds exceeding 70kmph?? Because it’s a regular for me at that high speed.