450X payments and purchase process

Status shows delivery is by 3rd week of November.

10 Likes

What are the documents required for RTO registration?

2 Likes

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/documents-for-registration/5619/2?u=acorreya

Check here

No Road tax for ev registration from 3 nov in tamilnadu. 6831rs road tax for 450x will be reduced from onroad price.

7 Likes

@abhishek.balaji @tarun

Need your confirmation please.

I see it as below

• When the GO is passed, RTO cannot accept the payment.
  • If RTO does not accept payment, they can’t give a receipt.
  • If they can’t give a receipt, Ather can’t keep account it anywhere and they have to refund it.

But if RTO takes the payment and gives receipt, it’s a different story altogether.

2 Likes

Hmm wondering whats happening with Chennai customers who currently have the payment window open and have not paid. By your post, that would mean they will end up paying now and get a refund later?

2 Likes

Yes… @Rahul has paid already and He’ll be the best person to clarify this point from a buyer POV.

3 Likes

Since the GO is passed and is effective from today, new vehicle registration is temporarily on hold by Ather in Chennai. They are awaiting for a official confirmation letter from the Commissioner. Since 450 are still being sold in Chennai even that will get the benefits and will see a price cut. There was a huge difference between the on road price of 450 / 450 Plus / 450 X between Bengaluru and Chennai but now it shrinks down.

For customers who are already paid for 450X the invoicing is still not been done yet so the payment is safe with Ather and the difference amount will be refunded. And for customers who are yet to make the payment can hold on for few days until the new pricing gets updated in their dashboard or as you said they can go ahead and make the payment and get a refund later.

11 Likes

not only Registration, Even Road tax is nil now in TN.

Registration is 850rs

1 Like

It’s for smart card

1 Like

I am thinking of giving up going ahead with the purchase of my special edition 450X … some how the value of ownership is not adding up as compared to a regular scooter and it’s ownership

3 Likes

What are the payment options for 450X? For example, Credit/Debit cards, Net banking, UPI.

Do we have to pay any extra fees if paying via debit/credit card?

You may have missed out the possibility that the petrol vehicle three year resale value is negligible compared to assured three year resale value announced by Ather.

@abhishek.balaji I believe this price inclusive of roadtax and registration. But since it is exempted when can I see a revised price.

2 Likes

Debit card is currently not accepted. Credit card & internet banking will have a gateway charge of 2% by service provider.

1 Like

My payment window is open and I am not able to decide weather to proceed with which mode of payment. Any suggestions guys.

Is the Amount Rs 171210/- the correct amount. Anything else we need to pay apart from this.

1 Like

That’s the correct amount. you will be first paying for vehicle 165976 + 5234 insurance.

Apart from this subscription (optional) , dot installation (optional) , portable charger (optional)

I think one more is there next Apr/2021 to get TPMS