450X payments and purchase process

No comments is the right answer.

Because till now each person had different time lines.some one got it in 2 weeks, some one waiting even after one month.

Some are saying in some cities with in 3/4days they are giving with TR.

So no comment is the right answer.

1 Like

Ur problem solved and got delivery ?

15-20 days ā€¦ if u want to not be disappointed expect 20 days .

If u want it quicker ask for TR so u donā€™t have to wait for registration ā€¦ and once the registration paperwork now fully ready you can go and get it done in a day

1 Like

Actually registration is not time consuming as mostly all RTOā€™s have computerized. For me vehicle was invoiced in the morning, RTO papers were signed and collected by Ather team at 9pm same day and registeration was completed next day by noon. I downloaded the vehicle number by 8pm on day 2 by 8 pm from government site. It was all super quick like in Warp Mode

2 Likes

Can you share the link from where you were able to download the vehicle number ??

Looks like by the time I get 450x, I will know most of your customer care team. I want to give a honest feedback, all customer care team are very helpful, but I want to specially mention about Aarthi Nair, she is very very caring and responsible, whenever she handles my requests, it gets completed next day itself. Now whenever I call ather, I am straight away asking for her. Anyone who is facing any issues, my best suggestion is ask for Arthi Nair and tell her your problem, she will get it resolved like a magic, believe me, try once.

4 Likes

@abhishek.balaji @tarun RTO registration of my vehicle has happened and received a message today but its not the number which i had choosen(I have paid additional amount for special number). How can there be such a mistake. At every stage i had requested for a number of my choice and same was assured. When contacted the RTO Agent, he said nothing can happen now and the number is already been alloted. I could have get it done by myself if Ather would have asked me to do so. Have been reading all the inconveniences faced by other customers but this is altogether a different issue. Why should i buy a vehicle with the number which i dont want and which i never opted for. I want the same number or I dont want the vehicle. Hope somebody will call back soon.

3 Likes

I hope that doesnā€™t happen to anybody! Thatā€™s very sad to hear even after paying the additional amount. If its registered at the RTO, I doubt anything can be done! Fingers crossed, I hope they donā€™t do the same for my vehicle, since I have requested a special number too. Keep us updated Vikas!

Are you registering it Gujarat itself of other place? With permanent registration or TR?

Gujarat only but other city, temporary with dealer city, permanent with my addressā€¦

1 Like

Hope they find a way to resolve your issue and get the number you requested. Even i had requested for a special number, and can you pls say under which RTO branch was your registration done?

Hopefully it gets resolved soon. My vehicle was registered in Rajajinagar RTO.

Okay, here is my vehicle delivery experienceā€¦ I was given a 10am appointment for the vehicle delivery today. But, there was no one at the delivery zone. I called CC and waited for 15 minutes before an executive showed up. There was only one executive to manage all deliveries.

While demoing, we found 2 issues:

1. Though I bought Connect pro annual subscription, navigation map isnā€™t working.
  2. Vehicle software reset isnā€™t working even after multiple shutdown.

Both of these issues are not fixed as there was no technical staff to look into it (Sunday being a holiday). I was told to take the vehicle delivery tomorrow or to take the vehicle today and get these issues fixed later this week.

@abhishek.balaji and @tarun - Iā€™m very disappointed with my experience :disappointed:. Iā€™m wondering do you guys follow any checklist to ensure the vehicle is ready for delivery? These are basis steps that any companies follow to ensure the customer leaves happy with the vehicle. Can you guys please ensure you send an Ather representative to my home to get these issues fixed? I donā€™t want to visit Ather again to get this issue fixed.

One positive experience is that the delivery executive was very supportive. Thanks Ankit!

Others - My advise is to avoid taking deliveries on Sunday as they donā€™t have enough staff to support any technical issues.

3 Likes

You are lucky, atleast you got your vehicleā€¦ I have to come back to my home city empty handedā€¦ Outstation customer have to avoid delivery on Saturday alsoā€¦ BTW congratulationsā€¦:bouquet:

1 Like

Thanks sir!

Sorry to hear about your experienceā€¦ Hope the Ather team fix these issues before scheduling future deliveriesā€¦

1 Like

There is no clear timeline. Itā€™s all up to how much you persevere to follow up at numerous stages.

My payment was completed on 24-Nov. after a zillion follow ups , Autovert made the insurance available on Friday last (I am leasing).

The status is shown as registration initiated.

1 Like

Have you got the delivery date from ather team?

Have anyone got the vehicle delivered recently?

Mine ā€¦took delivery on 27 Nov in BLR.

How was the delivery experience and how long did it take for the delivery after the RTO Process.