450X payments and purchase process

Payment to delivery - 16 calender days RTO registration to delivery - 4 days ( due to hsrp plate)

@tarun @abhishek.balaji Thank you Ather for Home Delivery of my series 1…

9 Likes

Home delivery for Series 1? Which city?

Congrats man, happy for you and glad you were spared from any more inconvenience. Well done Ather, now that’s how you compensate and make up🙂

5 Likes

Delivery to Mehsana from Ahmedabad…

2 Likes

Woah that’s fantastic! Enjoy riding

Hello Everyone,

I would like to update my Ather 450X purchase process.

(Payment Gateway Open on - 24 November) (I had exchanged my old vehicle. Old Vehicle Evaluated on - 28 November) (Old Vehicle Exchange Amount added to my order id - 2 December) (Full payment of 450X - 2 December) (Form 14 and Form 20 Signature - 5 December) (Insurance Policy Mail - 6 December) (Invoicing - 7 December) (RTO Initiation - 7 December) (Dot Charger Installation - 9 December) (RTO Process Completion and Vehicle Number - 9 December)

I am waiting for my HSRP and I am Expecting Delivery of my Vehicle on Saturday 12 December.

Overall process from Full Payment is 2-3 Weeks.

I had to followup with the Customer Care team in each and every process and they were Very Supportive. However reaching customer care was very difficult as often my call would disconnect at waiting position 1. I had been very patient to call back again and check.

Ather is Trying to do their part in terms of faster delivery but the timelines can change for each and every person based on various parameters. Also the speeding up of each and every process would lead to a faster delivery timeline, and constant follow up with customer care is required.

Overall I am Happy with the Purchase experience with Ather. I am very eager to get hold of my Electric Beast soon.

Thank you for the smooth process and support Ather Team.

Although one suggestion, many people’s call to the customer care gets disconnected at wating position 1. After a long wait in call and the call getting disconnected at waiting list 1 has pissed off many people. Please do look into it Ather and that will be helpful for the customers.

I’ll update you all once I get my hands on my Electric Beast.

8 Likes

Hi. Can Credits be used towards the payment of the scooter and service or just to buy service/connect plans?

Yes credit cards can be used

Credits can be redeemed only for subscription plans and merchandise (future).

I think he meant referral credits.

1 Like

Yes I meant referral credits. Thank you Raghav.

@abhishek.balaji

How do i delete the uploads from the payment page ? Please assist urgently…

Try contacting the customer care, they will be able to do that

Hi did you get your bike delivered today? I’m asking because I can’t wait for mine. I’m still stuck at invoicing.

Suggest you call Ather team and followup. If you followup your chances of getting delivery soon is more.

By the way which mode you purchased.

Hey,

Yes I got my vehicle today, and I warped the whole day. The vehicle is amazing, owning a Ather is not just a thing but it is feeling and emotions. And finally I could say that I got CONNECTED to my 450X. It’s such a nice experience to own a Ather Product.

However it comes with certain drawbacks. Hardware wise everything is good performance and asthetics.

But software wise things could have been better. The present software is not fluid and it needs a lot of work. It’s not best of a kind responsive display. At present the software is buggy and dosent show much information. But I would expect Ather Team @tarun @abhishek.balaji to collect the software requirements from the community and implement it.

Overall had an Amazing time with my Electric Beast, I have had the best 6 hours in my life with my 450X. Well done Ather, now please work on a impoved software and make a better 450X experience.

Ather is not just a Brand but it is an Experience.

12 Likes

I purchased the 450x grey pay at once. They said it is out of stock so I have to wait another week for a vehicle to be alloted to me, so have insuarance and registration left.

2 Likes

Wow congratulations man, hope I get my hands on one soon.

1 Like

You will soon get it man, your day is not far.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji , I applied for loan and receive the below message. What do I need to do now.

Dear Customer, OTP for Loan Appl No.xxxxxxxx is xxxxxx. Kindly share this OTP with our Sales Representative. Thank you.-Sender-HERO FINCORP

Some one please help.