450X Collectors Edition - "Series 1"

Waiting for collectors edition is more like waiting for a friend. Coming soon, very soon, not far away. :joy:

3 Likes

I have been seeing ather’s progress via blogs and news since 2015. They have quite achieved great things from scratch since the birth of ather energy. But delivery timeline impact due to expansion or parts procurement etc, atleast be summarised for your stakeholders once a month to show your progress would attract the interested people to show commitment and loyalty towards your product. Please release some information on collectors edition and it’s dispatch to pre-booked customers.

3 Likes

Mathematics Formula stickers on Collector’s edition of Ather 450X?

It’s a collector’s edition. Not a geeky edition :stuck_out_tongue:

This sounds a lot like the customer support, everyone on the team, on a diff page :joy:. Not aware of the others knowledge :stuck_out_tongue: Jk

1 Like

Good morning guys. Tried to push @tarun to give us a final approval so we can give you a clear update. Still no luck.

7 Likes

Me @ ather space.

images (1)

8 Likes

That thing on the red wall…looks like a light…seems like it is a part of the X in 450X.

2 Likes

So there is a Red theme for the 450x with a gigantic X on some panel?. May be lights up like a Christmas tree while driving?

4 Likes

These videos are a lot funnier when you know them well :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

@tarun gave up in 5 secs. That smile says there is a big surprise coming up.

2 Likes

Up next Shantanu?

1 Like

It could be that the CE is unveiled at the virtual owner’s meet scheduled for 20th.

2 Likes

If I deduct 50₹ for each overacting, I’ll be collecting enough money for owning a 450x.

14 Likes

The CEO has liked these 2 posts. @raghav.srinivasan tell us more about the CE please.

4 Likes

My raw guess based upon analysis of all the likes and interests is that the CE will be a Matt Black edition with some red textures, stickers or Ather 450x branding which will collectively give a Netflix like visual.

4 Likes

The only place that could fit red in minimalism would be instead of yellow lining. But then that’ll not pop out much from the others. So, yes. Maybe there’s some more to the red without losing minimalism.

2 Likes

If you’ve met @ryan before, you’d know he looked was flabbergasted at not being able to tell much.

On the funnier side, this reminded of the famous Tamil comedy skit by Senthil and Goundamani.

4 Likes

Hey guys. We pride ourselves on being upfront with you always. So think it’s best to be upfront here as well, don’t think we have too many options left. What do you guys think? Should we do it?

14 Likes

From past experience, when Tarun likes a tweet - Things happen.

@abhishek.balaji I think is holding it till the Sunday meet!. Maybe it’s his way of getting more attendees into the meet :grin:

6 Likes

Yes u should do it as very very soon as possible :smiley:

4 Likes