450X Collectors Edition - "Series 1"

Finally! It’ll be like watching FDFS of your favorite hero film.

@abhishek.balaji Final update video was recorded/uploaded yesterday… so technically you should unveil today

7 Likes

Porbably doesn’t light up whilw driving but I’m sure it’s going to be black and red with a huge graphic ‘X’ on the front left and right panels

4 Likes

Or maybe it will have one of those Tesla type Easter eggs. Press a combination of brakes/switches and the dashboard let you play roadrash?

2 Likes

Omg ! Super Mario on Athers dashboard will be dope!!! Mode switch for left right , and th start button for a jump. @abhishek.balaji you guys could actually consider letting is play some basic games on the 450X dashboard. Maybe while charging or when idle :joy: well do the markettinf for you, it you can do it :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Mario game would make it a Collector’s edition in a real sense :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They should have something like that for the times when we are stuck in traffic. Which is like a lot! Kinda like Google chrome has when the net is down. instead in our case movement is down😛

5 Likes

There’s another on Tesla that shows a Star Trek style warp mode animation on screen. Maybe that too, momentarily.

1 Like

So, being an Ather 450 owner and having seen the Collector’s edition, I couldn’t hold myself back from sharing the excitement! I managed to get a few hints, here you go:

6 Likes

It’s a maze down there. I will wait for the actual unveil. Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

Felt like navigating my own computer for a second. Organized folders but barely anything useful in there :frowning:

Formula 1 sticker?? This is so disappointing!. I expected more from the X.

It’s all there, you just have to look :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I did. And I can see that it’s a combination of black, red and white. “Old_Mailer.gif” I suppose :smiley:

2 Likes

Can anyone give me the contact number of Mr. Holmes?

5 Likes

For those who couldn’t find it, I think this is the one. Am I right @abhishek.balaji ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Is CE the 1 with red and white theme ? @abhishek.balaji

My guess, Red, Black, White theme with X in yellow and CE in blue.

I am sure the transparent thing won’t be there. Felt like opening my old PC and going through the “Program Files” folder not knowing what application I had installed. @abhishek.balaji - remember we will ask you the connection between the images you have put in here. If the clues don’t tie up, you are in for a bigger surprise :japanese_ogre:

6 Likes

Something in this

2 Likes

Now I am slowly starting to think the “Inside Out” theme was less in a literal sense and more to do with the dress colour code of the character Anger from the movie Inside Out! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes