One for the true collectors!

… And deeper goes is mysteries!

I mean, come on, just look at the photos posted above especially the last set of photos

The first photo in the last set of photos is quite similar to the grey & yellow 450x. I’m guessing the inspiration for the collector edition is found somewhere in the last set of photos :thinking:

4 Likes

Man! I have to really test my eyes! I hope the collectors edition reveal will happen before all conspiracy theory mayhem breaks loose… again. :joy::joy:

Now this got me excited. C’mon guys don’t make us wait anymore. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hot Wheels!!! Pokemon cards!!! This is the AtherXperience :heart_eyes::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Picking on all our weak spots. This might result in chronic insomonia for some… :sweat_smile:

The team should consider this word.

6 Likes

@abhishek.balaji - you had a good idea about collector’s edition kept telling “Soon”. How does it feel being a collector of our collective anger? :wink:

Jokes aside, this marks the start of a series of post leading to unveil!! Makes it exciting at the same time makes us sleepless. Had no collections since childhood and the only thing that I am ready to barter now is, money for the 450X. Can’t stop thinking of riding one back home. Do it soon or you will see me creepily stalking Ather Space in Chennai!! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Just two words for this - paap lagega​:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Wasn’t there hot wheels which changed colours whenever you put hot water on them? If collector’s edition is like that… That would be amazing! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Maybe for next collectors edition

This probably fits into the vehicle intelligence topic, but it gives me an idea of “rain mode” which activates automatically during rains

Haha. Same Peeling…(vadivelu style)

2 Likes

I used to be obsessed with Tazos! :smiley: And still have my collection!

1 Like

Time to take photos and share it here!

1 Like

A small collection that survived growing up.

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: 450X Collectors Edition

I still have some Beyblades and some Hot Wheels, apart from the Coins. Brings back Memories.

2 Likes

Awesome collections…

Hi All,

my colleague’s acquittance - a mid aged and not internet savvy who wanted to sell a collection of all her old coins and trying to find some buyer. She seem to have tried selling it online and has noticed some failed attempts to cheat her. Just wanted to check if there are any reliable forums where she can trade this?

any one here interested in coin collection who can help find right forum?

1 Like

On 26th September will be the 1 year anniversary of showcasing the series 1…

1 Like