10.0.3 feedback and suggestions

1. Grid points are still not shortlisted according to distance.

1. I clicked navigate to home when I was at home location. Maps showed as destination reached and then there was a glitch, on the left top corner it gives me direction when iam not in navigate mode.

1. In charging points screen, if we move the scooter front or back a little then distance to grid shown gets disappeared.

2 Likes

Recent Rides getting updated now. I was facing an issue earlier.

I am also hearing motor sound coming from dashboard after this so called crap 10.0.3 update It’s of waste seriously Dunno what they have fixed But they spoiled many things

Fixed the bug of some owners not having issues.:shushing_face: now every one has issues successfully.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Dear @abhishek.balaji I’ve got email today from y’all asking me to renew my connect subscriptions . Now I honestly feel like I’ve been robbed of my money for the subscription to connect pro in the last quarter. I collected my bike in December and ever since then I’ve been forced to call up service at least once a fortnight to let them know about how broken the dashboard and its features have been. If i remember correctly , In December with google maps not working and glitching out to a point where we simply could not use it you had let us know that we would be compensated for it in the form of credits. With every update we seem to keep getting new problems, let alone having them fixed. Google maps even now is in a sorry state with it cutting off and rebooting on a whim, the turn signals are barely audible to surrounding road users, the ride statistics refuse to sync or even work 50% of the time. I hope you understand that we as customers would appreciate paying for a product that actually works , not one that in this past quarter has not worked 80% of the time. We’ve taken our first step and trusted the ev revolution that you have pioneered here, but we expect you to take one and actually give us an experience that is not frustrating. Morally being charged for features that never worked is WRONG and we as early adopters hope you get that and don’t let us down.

Thank you and I hope you get this message.

13 Likes

Agree. Took my bike out for the first time today after update. The indicator sounds are very low. I’m ok even at the earlier sound levels… atleast it would alert people around. Now it’s just pray and hope that the other vehicles notice your indicator.

Also the auto cut off is terrible. It was better before the update itself. Now sometimes the indicator itself doesn’t even switch - had this issue for the right indicator.

Hope more issues don’t crop up as I ride more, but seeing the responses by other people, I’m just preparing myself to have low expectations

It worked. Thank you :pray:t2:

1 Like

Personally I feel the indicator volume was the least important of problems to fix - Feel prioritisation of other issues (dashboard reboot, Maps exiting during ride, Bluetooth) were more important.

1 Like

Yaa this idiotic motor noise from dashboard is irritating me so much especially when I ride in silent areas like in my parking zone What is this so called IITian’S are doing can’t really understand yaar

1 Like

Apart from this dashboard sound, there was sound from belt or motor area…when you cruise the vehicle from 0-40 you hear that sound (its not about after the OTA update). Just curious to know why an EV should produce the sound?

It’s a findamental issue with vehicle design that amplifies noise and vibration produced by motor bearings.

1 Like

Sir dasbord me kitane problem he 1 - network stability 2- do din me ak bar hang hota he 3 - old map graphics 4 - mobile to Ather location sending problems 5-very slow map

Adding to this. I’ve faced the same issue these last few days. Sometimes, when activated the turn indicator just shuts off and then refuses to work. Taking a turn without the turn indicator on feels illegal. And then randomly it will decide to work the next time I try to use the indicator.

The time out for the turn indicator is also a bit off, sometimes it cuts off wayy to early while at other times it won’t cut off even after making the turn and riding straight. I have to manually turn it off.

My earlier point of the charging estimates being wonky is still an ongoing issue. I use the portable charger outside my house.

3 Likes

@abhishek.balaji i have been trying to contact Ather support from 3 days and every-time i call / mail them i get the same response that someone will get back to me. My scooter is getting discharged 3-4% overnight everyday which was not the case before the update 10.0.3. Please fix it as soon as possible otherwise i have to take the scooter to service centre and reset the scooter firmware and disable my OTA upgrade and further not subscribing to any plans.

1 Like

After the update the indicators have become worse tbh. Doesn’t stay on for more than one beep even while riding in a straight line. Continuously faced this issue. Even the beep sound is glitchy, the interval between two beeps isn’t uniform.

3 Likes

I am facing that problem also indicator problem

I faced dashboard reset while riding two times today. Maps mode changed to speedometer mode once as well. These were issues reported before the 10.0.3 release and supposed to have been fixed in this release.

2 Likes

Warp acceleration is low and eco acceleration is high. To increase range eco is used but because of high acceleration power consumption will be high and will reduce range. Indicators is not controlled by us, we need to switch to hand signal for turns. Kindly have option to install previous update for unsuccessful newer update. Manual indicators works fine in activa than athers ai auto cut off indicators. If indicators sounds off may be auto cuts can work because of less concentration to display but when sounds on kindly have option to disable auto cut off that audible sounds will remind you to turn off when not taking turns. Don’t know 10.0.3 is beta version or stable? @abhishek.balaji

1 Like

From yesterday, indicators acting weird. It doesn’t turn on sometimes and turns off immediately. I did restart, soft reset too. This is risky and need to use hand which I forget as not used to it for long. Let’s not invest effort on this auto cut off. It is okay to switch off easily and we have been doing this all along. I know you want to bring intelligence, put that to something else like BMS. This must be fixed soon.

6 Likes

Yes I have been facing the same issue. I have done reset too.