Widget for iOS/Android with charge level

Can we get a widget for bike charge level and if charging, will be full by how much time? Now that ios is also jumping to home screen widgets in ios 14, I thought it would be a good addition to both Android and ios apps.

30 Likes

I was wondering how long it’d take from the announcement. :thinking:

Logging this under feature requests.

10 Likes

Ather App for Apple Watch

8 Likes

+1 At least a basic version with current battery level and current location

4 Likes

Whats the point of that when you cannot “easily” act on that info of “charging completed”? It will be great and really helpful if one can stop/ start charging remotely. :v::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Folks,

We are considering working on widgets, if you find it useful, upvote the feature and tell us what you want to see on the widgets.

34 Likes

Widgets, notifications etc at the app level are welcome additions. But can someone from Ather explain why the dashboard remains switched on even after cutting off the power supply after the charge level desired by the user? For instance my flat is on the second floor and I have routed the cable from my flat to the the parking space where DOT is installed. I switch off the power supply to the DOT using an MCB dedicated for charging. I generally keep a tab and stop charging when the level reaches 80%. But I find that the dashboard to be switched on. Why is it so? Can this be avoided to prevent charge drain? This will also prevent the need for the user to go down and pull off the charging connector and thus ensure that the dashboard is off.

6 Likes

Please report this to CS and get your scooter checked.

Request you to keep to discussions on this topic.

Odo, savings info, SoC and SoH if possible.

2 Likes

Sure, I will adhere.

Much needed feature!!

1 Like

Are these widgets on the scooter touchscreen or widgets for mobile phones?

1 Like

Mobiles I Guess.

3 Likes

mostly the touchscreen I think like how ola has which make the touchscreen more customisable for the user…

1 Like

This is for the mobile app, not for the dashboard

2 Likes

My rides are not updated on IOS app, once I reinstall all the ride details are listed.

1 Like

any updates on this feature request ?

1 Like

Status of charging, Range, time for/of completion, optimised charge indicator, vehicle movement when parked (on watch)

3 Likes

SoC, Range Left, Time Remaining to Complete Charging, optimized charging indicator, Button to stop charging, Button to locate the vehicle by turning on Headlights/Indicators/Horn

Also, an app for the Apple Watch would be very useful!

7 Likes

W0W! what an idea sirji! @kaushik1394

This will make our scooter experience really sweet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: