Why ather over mark2,glyde+,ola

This is like saying last year I bought Intel i9 chip system but this year apple has released M1 pro and max chip and what will intel do about it :man_shrugging:

If you wait another year, better options will be in market - same like mobiles, laptops etc.

PS: except for software experience, Iā€™m quite happy with ather hardwareā€¦

5 Likes

Why did you purchase the Ather? Because itā€™s the number one product available on the market. Now things are transformed, OLA comes up with a more attractive product. Ather canā€™t do anything about it. Thatā€™s how the market works

2 Likes

I test rided Ola esterday i think Ather is superior than OLA Build quality Not so Good and pickup not so up to mark.Ather is best

4 Likes

Yes I booked for ola and because of non availability of scooter I cancelled my booking and then I booked ather and I got the bike within a week.

Iā€™m satisfied with ather e scooter. Even though I got trolled Iā€™m now decided to enjoy with ather.

As a community yu guys are very positive and I hope this community will grow in the coming days with more new membersā€¦

5 Likes

Yes thatā€™s true and thatā€™s how the market isā€¦ Since I invested 1.54L on my scooter and because of the history behind the ather scooter I want this brand to be more competitive and always there in EV race with new more productā€™s

5 Likes

Me too bro. I have also made payment of RS. 20000 for OLA S1 pro and got delivery window of December. But OLA delivery takes much more time than they are saying. So i decided to cancel the booking and switched to Ather. Now waiting for the delivery of 450x. I know OLA has more range. But we have to wait more months. When compared to OLA we feel that Ather should give more range and I get your point.

4 Likes

Yes, ur decision is good broā€¦

My ather is giving good range now, without any fear we can ride 80 kmā€¦ riding on warp mode is fantasticā€¦

3 Likes

S1 is receiving lot of negative reviews regarding heat issues and throttle.

As of now no one is there in market to come at par with ather.

1 Like

The test ride version of ola is having heating issues and is automatically changing to lower modes. See this videohttps://youtu.be/M98LTBLi5Tc

New battery pack for more range or more powerful motor or more advanced screen will take time so atleast Ather should provide more attractve colour options now and open wifi for tethering with mobile and remove subscription

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.