Vehicle RC

Jul 2019

1 Like

Ok. Mine also same month. Still waiting

Received my RC card two days back. Scooter delivery was on July 7. Thanks a lot @abhishek.balaji for the Co-operation.

My experience with the RC card

I had to go to ECity RTO today to collect the RC card. This is my experience.

Vehicle delivery - 02-June-2019
Vehicle regd on 27-May-2019

I Waited till end Aug and then called Ather a half a dozen times to follow up. Their response has been one of

• we will check the status and get back to you (with a time ) which never happened
  • you have to go to the RTO to collect
  • we will try and co-ordinate and get this
  • give us a couple of days and we will check the status etc

A couple of weeks back I called after seeing a status on this forum saying that RC cards of vehicles regd with KA51 till Aug were collected by Ather and were being dispatched to the regd owners. Didn’t find mine there. I was again asked to check with the RTO.

When I googled for the RTO there were two locations. One was ECity Ph 2 and the other was Devarachikkanahalli. When I called Ather to check where I should go to collect the RC I was asked to go to the new one in ECity Ph 2. Very confidently the person on the line side all stuff is now handled by the new RTO and he has checked internally and that I should go to ECity.

I landed up in ECity today only to discover that the new RTO is only their license test facility only and all paper work was still in old KA51 RTO. This after driving for 1.5 hours and 36 kms!

From ECity I went to the old KA51 RTO and collected the RC card. It took me all of 10 mins to park my car , go in and walk out with the card. Enquiry with the gentleman at the counter revealed that neither was the card dispatched by the RTO nor was it collected by Ather!

Surely this experience could have been better if there was information synchrony between the various parties involved saving me a drive of close to 60 kms and 2.5 hrs in Bangalore traffic.

Also , owning many vehicles over the last 30 years , I have never had to go to an RTO to collect the RC card or book. It was done by the dealer and delivered to the customer.

5 Likes

Mine registered in July and received my RC Yesterday!! Thank you @abhishek.balaji for providing the update.

1 Like

My vehicle (KA01)was delivered on Jun-2nd and I got my RC Card on Oct-21st. There was some confusion, but then I finally got the RC.

Could you please give me the google maps location of ka51 rto. Even I am also haven’t got the rc card till now. So I am thinking to go directly to rto office next week.

Electronic City (KA-51) RTO Office, Bangalore arakere
Eelctronic City, Vijaya Bank Layout, BTM 4th stage, 2nd Main Rd, Devarachikkana Halli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
https://goo.gl/maps/HouAdLNwnHvx4rxM6

1 Like

Thank you.

Finally received my RC yesterday!
Registered 3rd week of June, 2019 at KA51,
Forwarded from Ather.

2 Likes

Hello ather team I have not received the smart card yet the vechiles number is KA04JX1899 please see to that the smart card is with you

My RC received last week thursday within 45days of my registration. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys. Anyone who’s gotten their scooter post August gotten their RC?, it’s been almost 5 months and I still haven’t received my RC.

1 Like

Took delivery on November 15th and RC received within a month :metal:

KA 51?
If so. Ather could you please look into this?
I haven’t received my RC yet.

Do reach out to customer service for the status on this.

1 Like

I received my RC today.
Registration was done on 13-Dec.

1 Like

I got my RC 3 days back.Reg done on 10th jan

2 Likes

Is copy of class 10 mark sheet/certificate required to be submitted to RTO for registration? I remember to have submitted it during registration of my car.

hi @Ather.Team ,vehicle registration done in 2nd June 2019 … yet to receive RC :man_shrugging:t2: It’s been one year .