Vehicle RC

It’s the same with me. Even mine registered 3 months back and I don’t have any clue on my RC.

@madhusudhan.rs and @bhaskar_galla

Based on what I heard (from above case) following is my advice. Following is applicable for KA 51 RTO Office only (and may work in other RTO office too)

• Carry acknowledgement form for the purchase (this may not be asked by official)
  • Go to Room no 4 or 5 and ask for RC desk at RTO Office
  • Mention your vehicle registration number
  • If the RC is available, you may have to show any Govt ID and get it.

Above is applicable only if you have bought under your name (not applicable for lease plan).

For people who bought under lease, please check with Autovert.

2 Likes

Sir, we got some updates on the forum from some owners that their RC was posted home by Ather for KA51 registered from the same period.

2 Likes

That is well and good. Hope you will get it soon. If it is posted, you should be getting in 2-3 working days of time as it is ‘registered delivery’.

1 Like

Even I have not received my RC card, got bike in June, about to complete 5000Km in next week.

For folks who haven’t got the RC card as yet, please download the digitally signed soft copy of the RC card from digilocker in the interim.

1 Like

Hey folks,

We’re experiencing some delays in sending out the RC cards from the RTOs. We’re working with them to streamline the process and are expecting it to be much smoother, soon. Meanwhile, if you have got your vehicle delivered before August 15, and still haven’t received your RC card, do DM me and I’ll get it looked into.

7 Likes

Update on RC Cards

We’ve collected the pending RC cards from the KA 51 RTO. For vehicles delivered till the first week of August, you can expect it early next next week. The process has been streamlined as well, so there won’t be any significant delays. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Is this collection of RC from every RTO or just from KA 51? Who can expect the delivery?

Updated

1 Like

Hi All,

I too have not received the RC card from Koramangala RTO. This should be tracked by Ather Team. Since they have collected the amount of Rs. 1100/- at the time of vehicle registration. I demand Ather team should give a self explanatory for the issue.

Regards,
Mohan Kumar L

2 Likes

Hey,

The RC cards are directly sent to you from the respective RTOs. The usual turn around time for this is around 45-60 working days. Please do check with the Koramangala RTO on the status.

1 Like

I have got mine delivered today.

1 Like

Did they dispatch all the RC cards because I still did not receive my RC card.
My vehicle (KA51HH3624) was registered in June end.

2 Likes

Neither have I got still, was informed that it will be dispatched in a week, it’s almost two weeks now, given the string of holidays I’m being a little more patient at this point.

They have been dispatched through Registered post, so do expect it soon.

2 Likes

Received mine today thank you

I got mine registered in mid August. When can I expect my RC?

Got my RC today Thanks @abhishek.balaji :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Can I know, when was your vehicle got registered ?

1 Like