Updates and new features

Hi, I have booked my vehicle and awaiting delivery. I have suggestion if you could implement it in forthcoming batch of vehicle. Advice is to have port in helmet storage place which can be used for battery extension. So that whenever person doesn’t need helmet storage but needs a range, he/she can have a removable battery added. This could be purchased from ather as optional accessory whenever needed or rented. Think about it, it could help quick charging solution too.

5 Likes

Yes I am also want this as like power bank.And it is optional and it have only 5kg light waight .I think also this

1 Like

Shreyas, just as some cars have RDL, would Ather be able to incorporate this feature allowing the user to turn on/off the Headlights?

2 Likes

Are we having any system on “Side stand open” alert wile driving,

2 Likes

Do we have any plans on Pass light integration on Toggle switch,

1 Like

As I read and heard

Blockquote

Certainly not in the current model, maybe in future. However, that is not decided yet.

Blockquote

No -> No alert

No plans in the current model .

Blue, Red and Grey…look stunning. By the way why is there no other color choice? any particular reaso?

New update for mobile app should show version number and new modes so this means soon OTA will be release for scooter too .

did the app update release today? no update on the ios app store yet

Yesterday I had update the app

@samitbanerji Android devices got/have the update.

Got the update now! No change in App layout or features that I can see yet

Finally network signal reached full bar . Checked in different places from koramangala to indira nagar and old madras road too

1 Like

The autobrightness doesnt work all that well. It is too bright in the evenings and night. Have kept it on Manual for now

Would like to have ride history on the app and also the distance travelled after the last charge

2 Likes

Today I got a call from Ather to schedule the Point installation. During that I was also informed of some upcoming updates.

1. Instead of Kms remaining, the dashboard will display the percentage of charge remaining.
  2. Navigation will show alternate route option also like in GMaps
  3. A new Emergency mode-At the cost of power, for a limited number of times, we will be able to use the charge to cover more distance. Only for Emergency situations.

I was informed that while 1 and 2 will be available on my soon-to-be-delivered vehicle, the 3rd one is not guaranteed to be implemented immediately as regulatory authorities do not allow performance updates to the vehicle which changes the registered vehicle specifications.

Disclaimer: I’m not able to recall the 1st point 100% correctly. I’m almost sure that’s what I heard and understood.

1 Like

Order date and order ID mate…? Just eager to know that! :sweat_smile: @hemanth.anand

1 Like

yes, we need more!. see here for some more.

1 Like