Updates and new features

This I can do but I loose ride statistics…

1 Like

It did not happen with me even after shutdown every time.

Oh this I didn’t try but I heard in forum people saying they loosing statistics… then let me do also… But if ather can find solution it will be better

Wait for 10mins before you shutdown. That enough time for your ride stats to sync with the :cloud:

Ather app still thinks I’ve not gone on my first ride. Not sure what’s happening. Can anyone let me know what I need to do to sync the stats?

Also I’m facing some issues getting the OTA. is there any way to manually fetch it?

Yup, That’s what I tried too… But it’s impractical to wait for 10 minutes in parking to do this… I usually come back and do, but still forget sometimes

I have decided to save battery rather than get statistics. I have never got ride statistics once I park in my office parking. 7 mins or 7 hours it’s all immaterial.
Even if the network is not there at some point of time the statistics should show. But that hasn’t happened for last few weeks. Not shutting down means loss of 5% in office hours. So I have decided to shut down after every ride for large gaps between rides. Instead I have trip a and trip b. Trip b is reset at 100% charge and trip A can be reset as per need. So effectively I have found a hack to get the statistics that matter to me. Now I regularly get efficiency which I hadn’t seen before.
With trip a and b I was able to identify low pressure in tyres since all other parameters are same for my ride everyday.

3 Likes

Yup, yesterday after 20 km ride back and forth, I didn’t turn off the scooter. Network was there too… but still the first ride was missed and only second ride synced…

I m yet to understand this sync game :slight_smile:

I m yet to get OTA update. So I can’t use manual trip…

1 Like

New small update has bought a count down time for full charge and it’s a welcome addition! Seriously much needed feature!
I think it was not there in earlier version! Correct me if I’m wrong!
Thank you @Ather.Team
RGT

4 Likes

And due to this feature you can plug in the supply of ather home pod to Hoteon 10A Mini Smart Plug in which you can either ask Alexa to turn off the home pod or set a countdown timer in the smart home app based on the remaining time (as shown in the image above) to turn off the home pod simultaneously!
In my case I leave it plugged in overnight and I’m not sure if it’s safe for the battery to leave it like that as I don’t charge my mobile overnight! @Shreyas and @Ather.Team kindly let us know if we can leave it overnight and will it not have a negative impact on the battery as it’s going to be in trickle charge stage after full charging throughout night??

1 Like

The count down timer thing was already there. Just that it’s not too accurate, I’ve usually seen it increase and so I set timer on my WiFi switch to shutoff 1 hr after the estimated time.

4 Likes

I also feel their should be alternate option to remove the charging cable when Key is not around,

Either on Mobile App or on the display screen with some option,

This will also help in external charger, when the charge is full we have to wait for the respective owner to come and disconnect the charger,

2 Likes

This is much needed…it helps in optimizing the usage of public charging points. For example if a guy puts his bike for charge and goes to a movie which is usually 2.5 hrs. In this case there is no point of waiting for owner to come back and remove charger. Bike can be smart enough to release the lock after charging is 95 to 100%

Currnetly it may not be a big issue. As more n more Athers come to road it will create a mess

1 Like

I dint got update…is this latest version

I think something similar to this is what Ather will eventually implement

7 Likes

Since range of Ather is not as good as Tesla. limit should not be till 80%…90% or somewhere above 90% will be sweet spot. Or a option for user to select the charging limit. So that user can choose as per his requirement

1 Like

2.0.1.534025 is the latest vehicle software version. What you’ve shown is two versions old. The version in between is 2.0.0.514149 and It’s a big update. Data size is around 200MB and download takes time. Call helpline and either they’ll install manually or ask you to wait. These are the only 2 optuons available.

1 Like

So i cant update software by myself by clicking on OTA update on dashboard screen?..I clicked on OTA Updates and showed no updates to install

1 Like

Welcome to OTA queue… It’s luck and network than other factors…

Customer care can push OTA to your vehicle… Check with them if not done already

After that, Downloading purely depends on network and your luck… For me I did all circus and it didn’t happen…

Finally it got downloaded after 10 days

3 Likes

@Ather.Team
Left/Right Indicator sound is off. Not sure it is post update or due to hardware issue. Please confirm.