Updates and new features

The auto cancellation has never worked for me apart from a couple of times may be. I’m forced to use manual cancellation like any other scooter.

3 Likes

The indicators sometimes stop blinking within 5 seconds and sometimes it blinks for more than 15 seconds. Also I don’t think auto cancellation works post turning. This issue I found after the OTA and yes new buzzer sound is annoying.

2 Likes

I also prefer low sound. I my previous bikes i never install this sound as found it irritating. Ideally ather should have three level of sound, low, medium and high rather than one option on or off. Everybody may not like the same level of sound. Future update should include this.

2 Likes

Bring back the same old buzzer…

4 Likes

Yes. Updated one feels like a Chinese mobile phone sound.

3 Likes

I dont have any issues bcz already turned off the sound…:+1:t3:

2 Likes

Yes @Shreyas, OTA update issue was fixed.

Good morning…
See the new feature

Most awaited things “predicted range”

3 Likes

When did you get this update?

Two best things about the new update

1. better range prediction

2. That Red grinning Devil is gone
Old

New

1 Like

But devil is looking cool

1 Like

Today…

3 Likes

Today morning I received the Ather mobile app update…pls check in play store for Google or iOS updates

1 Like

Those interested can actually sign up the beta tester program for Ather app in play store. Attaching screenshot for reference.

4 Likes

thanks for sharing, joined the beta!. lets see how it works and hope there’s a way out if we are facing too many issues.

3 Likes

yes, there is a leave button in the place of join. :slight_smile:

how many rides info is shown in the app? any one tried this? I’m able to see 2 until now.

1 Like

Total 5 ride history…

1 Like

iOS App update is not released yet. Hope it is out soon.

Hey everyone, a new version of the Ather app has been released for both iOS and Android. The iOS update is pending review in the App Store and should be available very soon.
You can find more details about this new version in the OTA updates thread here

1 Like