Updates and new features

Uploading: Screenshot_20190315-224806_Ather.jpg…

No able to see

Before

After

Uploading: 20190315_230828.jpg…

Now the version got degraded to - 1.2.0.3
Before it was 1.2.1.4

Now

It seems to be a downgrade and not an upgrade considering the version number, which does not seem right.

2 Likes

Is there a plan for adding a noise when the scooter is at low speeds? This sounds like a good idea and I the sound is not bad either: https://mashable.com/article/electric-vehicles-noise-sound-requirements/#PPebBp6d9Zq4

No noise pollution please… If possible make even fan also silent… we will learn how to manage without noise, this many years we customised with engine noise…

8 Likes

Correct, I vote for no noise

5 Likes

Same here I am in too for NO NOISE POLLUTION
As I was just seeing the launch event of Tesla Model Y where they showcased all their EV’s and all of them were completely silent and that was seriously awesome and mind boggling!!!
RGT

5 Likes

I too vote for the same " say no to noise pollution".

3 Likes

+1

yes, no more noise pollution please.

3 Likes

+1

2 Likes

While I agree with the noise pollution, I dont think it’s worth the silence when there is a risk of pedestrians not noticing/hearing the vehicles. Especially in parking lots and busy roads, there is no sound when the vehicle is under 10km/hr.

The proposal is not a constant sound which would be annoying but to have a tone when the vehicle is moving slowly under 10-15km/hr. At higher speeds, the whining of the motor is enough to turn heads already.

I would also like to point to this thread, where such an indicator would help. Ownership Experience

2 Likes

Why do we need more noise with already the scooter making so much noise. The high frequency noise of the motor and the motor fan (which comes after a certain speed) makes the 450 already a noisy scooter. Of course it’s not as much as ICE scooters (and it is quite a nice sound to hear), but it can be heard from quite some distance. Problem is people do not attribute that sound to a scooter as such a vehicle is still new!

4 Likes

The new experience of no noise will take some time for the pedestrians untill there are atleast 30-50% EV on the roads.
Untill then we must ride safely.

3 Likes

In silent area tires rolling noise itself we can make out from behind 30- 50 feet… but now in this noisy environment, that is not possible to hear… Honking is another mess… unnecessary honking… they try to remind L board person behind careful drive like that.

Hussain sahab, I highly highly recommend riding safely even AFTER there are 100% evs. :smiley:

True

1 Like

Has the update rolled out to everyone yet? Checked and the bike still says it has the latest software version.

1 Like

Which version are you referring to?

1 Like