Updates and new features

After the recent update, when I connect the charger it starts charging and display is ON for last full night till charger cable removed.

Display illumination was OFF, but we could read the display content.

This was not happening before update. Once I connect the charger, screen use to be ON for few minutes and later shuts down and only when I insert key, display use to come ON

display will always be on

it is just that when u touch the screen back-light turns on while charging.

it was always been the same

u can observe this when u have some direct light falling on the screen else u cannot observe in dark!

3 Likes

Seems like a waste of energy running the LCD without the backlight. Maybe a future update will turn the screen off completely.

only while charging

otherwise it ill be off

no big loss and u r pluged in!

1 Like

Where can i find the list of OTAs pushed so far?
Also, post the OTA (2.0.1.534025) update couple of days ago, i have started to notice that an error just pops up frequently… some thing like Throttle error and suggesting to turn the key off and then On again. However, doing this(turning the key off & then On after few seconds) doesnot help. The error just persists and it disappears on its own will(i have not been able to figure out a pattern)
However, the vehicle still runs !!
Question:

1. Does anyone here or @Shreyas know why this error would appear in the first place?
  2. The prompted action doesnot seem to resolve the issue !!

Further, i second many of the others regarding the irregular updates into the Ride statistics.

Screen freeze continues… probably triggered when there is change of the communication tower and if we try accessing maps.

You may find all OTA update details in the following thread.

No, I have not faced this so far. Suggest you to log the error with customer care by email.

2 Likes

That would be illegal. There is a legal requirement to display speed, light and indicators on the dashboard at all times.

1 Like

Is there any new update?

Have done 2200+ kms till date and have never had a error code pop-up!. If the code repeatedly appears you should request a service call. Could probably be indicating a failing sensor or part.

1 Like

This is just during charging the battery.

While charging, the screen dims to the lowest possible brightness. Barely consumes any power.

Can anybody confirm if they got this update? I just received it now

I had got the 2.0.1 now it got downgraded. Not sure what happened.

It seems old… this is new update

1 Like

No . For me its 2.0.1 its minor patch Sir and u won’t feel any change in interface.

How to change home location from app?

In app, click on profile option shown in green color.

1 Like

@AnaghDeshpande saar I got the update yesterday evening same version as you have

I’m not sure why they downgraded it. We need to ask the Ather team.

1 Like

Is there a way we can see the live traffic on the maps while riding. (Just like google maps). ?

Am not sure if this point was discussed before.