Updates and new features

Hello @sudhanva.atri,

Appreciate your idea in making how-to-videos

I am expecting video about how to increase the range and correct use of Regen in the vehicle

Thanks

2 Likes

How to clean the vents of the vehicle?

2 Likes

It’s still not working for me

@Shreyas any update on this ?

Try to shutdown the vehicle (clicking on your name in the dashboard and using the shutdown option). And then turn it on after a few minutes. that should make the vehicle re-initiate the push to Ather’s cloud. Although that did no show the ride history for me from before, I am able to see all my rides recorded after that.

1 Like

Earlier, the Odo was in the profile section. Now the ODO and the personalised range prediction has gone further inside in the profile>ride statistics. I don’t know why Ather team dislike the ODO reading…it is not shown in the ride screen and it is inside a chest in the Ather app. :slight_smile: Like I had suggested earlier (quoted post), It will be good if this is displayed in the My 450 page of the App

3 Likes

Thank you @ayanahmedhussain and @chethan.bn
These to are duly noted!

1 Like

(this post probably belongs to the ownership experience thread) So after a lot of back and forth, the Ather team took my bike in and did an offline update on the bike firm/software. I assume. I also took the opportunity to have them tighten up all screws and nuts since there were some vague plastic rattling noises.
I finally never got to know why the download didn’t happen on my end though, considering I always saw the data signal being around and fine. Nonetheless, it’s finally done now so I’m glad I also got a physical inspection done thanks to it being picked up for service.

However, these are the ride details of the trips that were taken after I handed the bike:

And then this is later:

I assume the latter is on a dyno or some such test. But the former, I’m a little concerned. Top speed 89kmph, let alone that I’m worried for my bike, what road allows that high a speed! If there’s a camera trap I’ll receive a notice for breaking the speed limit :smiley: . and, If I’m going to pay a fine, at least let it be for a violation I made myself no!! :grin:

5 Likes

Hi,

Did a check on this. I guess you had reported that the scooter wasn’t crossing 60 kmph. Reason why the technician did a check on-road and also on the dyno after the scooter came in. These are the two trips that you are seeing.

Also all technicians have an SOP for Vehicle pick up and drop. They are instructed to ride safe. Don’t worry. Your vehicle is always in safe hands. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ummm, no way. I myself have ridden at 81. I complained about grinding noises at low speeds. In fact I categorically said above 45 it’s absolutely smooth. The dyno bit is fine, that’s controlled conditions. Next time I’m taking a photo of the job card. :/:smirk:

1 Like

Next update i want more regen and when the charge is event at 100% and it should stop to 0.
@Ather.Team when can I expect the next OTA update?

Agreed i also feel that there should be an option to choose high and low regen. Apart from this its difficult to feel current regen wether engaged or not. So there should be some some sybom on display to know regen engaged.
In next app update ather can include power generated through regen on each ride. This will be good to know.

1 Like

Hey

I would like to have video about like.

Best practises to charge and maintain battery…:slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks
Chethan

2 Likes

Hi
Would like to have video on the following:
Gerneral maintenance and upkeep of vehicle
How to Charge
How to use regen

Thanks

2 Likes

check @Abhishek videos, he does a great job.

Thanks @geo.ashish and @chethan.bn
We are making the How to videos keeping all your feedback in mind.

Regards,
Sudhanva

1 Like

I just saw an OTA update notification on my dash. Came hom and plugged in the charger… And kaput… Power outage in my area!

Has anyone updated it yet. What are the changes in this update?

Is it a bug or did you actually get more range on sports mode than on ride mode
How is it possible @AtherTeam ?

1 Like

Not a bug. If you drive sedately on Sports mode you’d get more mileage

1 Like

v2.6.38 appears to be the latest mobile app, just checked in playstore…
and also checked the OTA update which said “your vehicle software is up to date.” version on the vehicle is 1.2.1.413035-prod