Update on FAME II guidelines and chargers

We are all even though trying to Justify Ather and telling others that the process will start in a couple of weeks but a couple of weeks have already passed and no word on when they are actually gonna start, But the competition had already started the process and collected all the user information with their account details. And yet Ather is waiting.

10 Likes

Well, that’s true I guess. Other than contacting CC what else can we do?

6 Likes

@power_light2000 true every ev company are contacting there customer with all details i have several messages from my colleague of ola and iqube.

2 Likes

Still no update what are you guys doing?

1 Like

Check their Instagram they’re busy watching ipl

7 Likes

4 Likes

Has anyone received any email from Ather on refund? or anyone tried calling customer support? I have tried reaching out to them with my invoice but no action yet.

4 Likes

Dear Ather Team,As per your communication in forum & media you are going to refund of charger amount for the vehicle in couple of weeks it’s 31st May but still no mail or call receive regarding this so please do the needful asap

2 Likes

Ather usually is never this slow in processing refunds, back from the day of 360 Ather plan the refund of electricity charges would come instantly and even if there is a difference they would refund that too.

I’m pretty sure their overpaid legal team is either trying to work this out or work out of this. Whatever the case is you guys need to come clean.

7 Likes

Trust is the important aspect in the market everyone need to keep in mind while doing the bussiness. Hope, Ather will keep it up.

1 Like

Ather EC said refunds will be processed by June end :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

This is what Ather replied when i asked about charger refund :joy:

4 Likes

Where is your comment, I can’t see it here. If you posted on a different topic it can get flagged. Most likely refunds will get processed from next month.

5 Likes

it was on a different topic actually. :grinning:

2 Likes

@tarun n and Ather Executives! On May 5th its your press release stated that owners who are charged for their charger will get notification in 2 weeks. If you have such audacity to quote timeline on press release where is your accountability lies today - June 2nd. If there is a delay in processing refunds why can’t the owners receive a communication mail that this will be delayed ? As owners we beleived in your product and purchase at price that beleived was fair. But all those belief and confidence are eroding day by day.

5 Likes

I think these things need to be asked on Twitter as here know is bothered to reply on customers complaints and issues.

3 Likes

Yes definitely

4 Likes

Finally received an email from Ather for the refund.

5 Likes

I also got an email from Ather regarding refund now

When had you purchased your Ather if you don’t mind telling?

3 Likes