Unveiling the all new Ather 450X Gen 3

3 Likes

If you say iQube is majorly uplifted then we should also say same for Ather as major change for both these uplifts are Battery/Range. No major change motor. BMS will also be revamped in both these as battery was uplifted.

Dashboard is majorly uplifted in iQube as the previous one was very basic and more color options were provided as previous one have only 1 color. We need to see whats under wraps for 450x, I believe they will update the dashboard with more Ram for smooth UI/UX and also more color options. Lets see in next 30 mins

Yes @tarun and @abhishek.balaji please guide in today’s session about what if we want to upgrade from 450x to 3 gen - existing owners who bought 1-2 yrs before.

1 Like

Gen 3 450X 2022

Eco - 105 km

Ride - 85 km

Sports - 75 km

Warp - 65 km

Gen 3 450 Plus 2022

Eco - 85 km

Ride - 75 km

Sport - 60 km

8 Likes

I’m wondering why @tarun didnt mention if this footrest is compatible with older generations :frowning:
Only the mirrors are compatible ?

5 Likes

@abhishek.balaji Is the side step compatible with 450x Gen 2 also? And What about performance tyres can gen 2 owners get installed as well?

3 Likes

I believe this is going to be the last of updates to the 450X, and next would be a new product from Ather.

1 Like

Love the scooter! :heart: Yet again.

Can’t wait to test ride it. :partying_face::zap::100::sunglasses:

3 Likes

so the next product would be a true upgrade for 450x,450 owners. With the Buyback option for 450x need to see how Ather would handle the next launch.

2 Likes

I was at the showroom and there is an extra something on the left edge of the floorboard of the Gen 3, supposedly for the side step.

This means no,

Not compatible

3 Likes

You are selling your old Ather

3 Likes

This mirror copy of simple one

Actually bro you are asking a important question nobody can answer about this

3 Likes

Couldn’t they design a Side Step which would be compatible with previous models? Can’t we get that extra mounting hardware installed on gen2 as well since both are still based on the same chassis design?

5 Likes

Wasn’t possible, the side step was designed with the new bigger battery pack into consideration, and wasn’t possible with previous design, hence not reverse compatible.

3 Likes

Umm I don’t know. Maybe I will consider things. But it depends on my family so :sweat_smile::man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Feedback on Ather Forum

Then bro I think you have to focus to upgrade the scooter because I personally saw the new gen 3 it’s quite similar to gen 2 only tyre size is big it’s all game of the software… So please all old owner focus to upgrade the scooter if the need money we play for this

Same as any scooter. Sell it and buy this if you want to upgrade :man_shrugging:t4:.
I find it hard to understand why people ask for upgrade from older generation of scooters.
I think a more practical question would be if old 450 or 450X owners want to change their battery at some point of time. Will it be possible to get a larger capacity battery.

8 Likes

Really?? How is the battery pack related to the side step? I thought it’s connected to the frame.

1 Like