Unveiling the all new Ather 450X Gen 3

This mirror copy of simple one

Actually bro you are asking a important question nobody can answer about this

3 Likes

Couldn’t they design a Side Step which would be compatible with previous models? Can’t we get that extra mounting hardware installed on gen2 as well since both are still based on the same chassis design?

5 Likes

Wasn’t possible, the side step was designed with the new bigger battery pack into consideration, and wasn’t possible with previous design, hence not reverse compatible.

3 Likes

Umm I don’t know. Maybe I will consider things. But it depends on my family so :sweat_smile::man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Feedback on Ather Forum

Then bro I think you have to focus to upgrade the scooter because I personally saw the new gen 3 it’s quite similar to gen 2 only tyre size is big it’s all game of the software… So please all old owner focus to upgrade the scooter if the need money we play for this

Same as any scooter. Sell it and buy this if you want to upgrade :man_shrugging:t4:.
I find it hard to understand why people ask for upgrade from older generation of scooters.
I think a more practical question would be if old 450 or 450X owners want to change their battery at some point of time. Will it be possible to get a larger capacity battery.

8 Likes

Really?? How is the battery pack related to the side step? I thought it’s connected to the frame.

1 Like
  • Bigger battery
  • Improved mirrors
  • Better Zapper N tyres (bigger size on rear)
  • Higher RAM
  • Side footstep

Some nice small updates. All this for a increased price of around ₹4k isn’t bad at all!

Basically Ather has taken existing user feedback and bundled many of them into a new generation scooter. I wish they had also implemented a brake lock and offered more colors. Maybe TPMS should’ve been standard too…atleast for the 450x. Nevertheless, the Gen3 offers more value compared to the outgoing 450x IMO.

11 Likes

You mean my scooter is 2 months old now I have to change the battery I have to pay battery amount Bro this is not a solution

1 Like

The ones who paid 1.7L with the old subsidy when 450x came out, must be feeling really bad right now.

5 Likes

I probably paid the highest possible (low subsidy + Kerala + 400 day wait), and i made good use of it. So not feeling any pinch :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

We did not have any state subsidy over here when I purchased my 450X. But, happy for new owners, honestly, with the fact that they will get improved RAM and battery (and state subsidies, too!)

1 Like

Even if you buy now Gen 3 and if Gen 4 launches within 6 months, you would be sad because that would have even better features or better value for money.

When we buy a product which is ever-evolving, we need to move on and be happy with the satisfaction of early-adopters.

7 Likes

Many weekness in generation 2nd why the company note solve the problem of that and they are planning to launch new scooter :rofl::grin::rofl:

3 Likes

correct bro i am felling bad

2 Likes

When you by product you’re always at a risk of another better superior product coming out days after you get yours. But that doesn’t make it a problem to solve. All I’m saying is Ather doesn’t really need to give anyone any sort of upgrade scheme. For the 450 to 450X Ather did and it was just an assist to sell your existing scooter by giving you a health certificate. That’s about it. Pl

4 Likes
2 Likes

450 plus and 450x both are same Why the showing the 450 plus range 85km that we all know gen 2 provide this range

1 Like