Tyres & TPMS

Got the following response from Customer Care

" We would like to inform you, as per the update we have received we have confirmed that the nozzle should be toward the left side If it is turned towards the right side nozzle will get damaged which is the reason why the service team has installed in such a way."

The only choice is that Ather should replace the nozzle with shorter nozzles. After all what is the use of a TPMS if it is so difficult to fill air.

3 Likes

Hey All. I have a problem with TPMS. My TPMS is stuck at reading of 30 and 33 on 450x screen and on app it shows 0/0. I went to Service center ,they restarted scooter and said it will fix after 2-3 kms ride I have completed almost 100 kms but still no change. SC team is clueless on fix. What is the best way to fix this? Any comments?

2 Likes

Try restarting and ride it for 2 days if not then send email to customer service.

I did… restart is to hold both brakes with power button for 5-6 sec right?.

This was done and no change. I think I have to write to customer service only.

I have a similar issue. The front tire is stuck at 29 PSI. Rear wheel is fine. Tried the usual stunts like reboot etc but problem still continues.

Called up customer care on 2nd May and after explaining the whole issue the complaint was logged as “TPMS of front wheel not showing in APP”. Have no further inclination to follow up any more. In any case the issue is still open as of today (19th May).

Customer Care helpline is a joke…

3 Likes

I have the exact same issue and the customer care has been utterly helpless in solving this issue. They just shove the universal solution of “reboot the scooter” down everybody’s throat whenever they’re unsure of what’s going wrong. Pathetic considering I had shell out 4k to get the TPMS installed, bear the trauma of having the alloy wheels and the swing arm of a brand new scooter badly scratched during the process of installation, only to have it work for a mere 7 days. Kindly look into this. Your customers deserve better @abhishek.balaji

1 Like

This is certainly not the experience we intend for you to have, Garima. Please share your registered contact details, your vehicle number and a screenshot of the error with us via inbox and we’ll get working on this right away.

1 Like

This is certainly not the experience we intend for you to have, Sukumar. Please share your registered contact details, your vehicle number and a screenshot of the error with us via inbox and we’ll get working on this right away.

We’re here to assist you with all your queries, Akash. Request you to please help us with your registered contact number, vehicle number and a screenshot of the error message via inbox in order for us to assist you better.

Messaged you

Team,

I purchased 450X Pro Gen 3 from Thane, Mumbai, Maharastra on 1 May 2023. Ordered along with TPMS and SideStep. Also wanted to order Helmet and Subscription to Assure. But the Thane experience centre denied taking order for Helmet and Subscription citing absence of support for these from the Company.

Got the delivery of the scooter on 11 May 2023 without the accessories and only 1 free helmet, though was promised 2 helmets. Was called to install accessories after 10 days. When visited, only SideStep was installed as the person responsible for installing the TPMS was missing. Post that I have connected with service centre 3 times since then, once they said, come on weekday as they are tied with work for next 6 hours. Next time, they mentioned that the person who knows how to do this is missing, come next time. Today when I went, though the bay was available, they said, they don’t have the stand to put the scooter to perform the work. I will have to wait for 2.5 hrs or I should try again next time.

Not sure Thane service centre is well equipped to perform the job, nor do they seem to be concerned in completing the process of sale of TPMS which includes fitting after 1+ month of purchase.

Can you guide me to any other professional Ather service centre in Mumbai which can do this job of fitting TPMS in the scooter, or you advice me to return the accessory and claim refund.

Regards, Kaneesha

2 Likes

We’re here to assist you, Kaneesha. Please help us with your registered contact details and vehicle number via inbox in order for us to assist you better.

I did messaged you my details yesterday as a personal chat.

Would like to understand the TPMS support on 450s. Will it show on Deepview display and Ather mobile app?

As per Ather, its not supported!!

1 Like

It’s useless anyway.

1 Like