Tyres & TPMS

Maybe testing had already begun for moderators and the selected people.

Btw, the app looks good. Nicely done and useful information.

2 Likes

This showed up for a few mins and disappeared after I shared this in iOS app topic…

2 Likes

I yes too lost I’ll be first to buy and test but don’t know why ather doesn’t allow

1 Like

Any @moderators who started testing TPMS? Or any information on that? PS. Any information on how to contribute in testing? :sweat_smile::joy: . Can do it for free​:rofl:

3 Likes

This feature show only for subscription plan

4 Likes

Is it possible to register for the testing of tpms like I really want to do it

2 Likes

How to join this

Did this feature show on scooter also

3 Likes

Nope. They removed it a few mins later. They are just playing around with the UI. No updates on actual TPMS deliveries and yes the UI was only on the app for a brief moment.

1 Like

does anybody have any idea about the approx cost of tpms and which would you guys recommend me, buying a sensory internal tpms which comes for 2500 now and many good reviews or wait for athers one??
also in case if I buy sensairy is it possible that Ather can install it for me as I think removing the tyre and then putting it back again will require belt adjustment…

Ather installing it for you depends on the service team. If it allows or you know someone then they will. Otherwise not. Belt tension adjustment for sure they’ll do. Even if not for free, atleast for a charge they will. Don’t know how this fares out. Someone from Ather will be in a better position to comment.

4 Likes

I suggest wait for a few more weeks, since the TPMS is comming soon :wink: If you have waited this long, a little longer will save you the effort of opening the sensairy app and check tyre pressure, get belt tension adjusted etc.

4 Likes

I was silent on this and was going to be but you just:

Expecting an uproar now on the forum. :rofl:

4 Likes

Every 10 days or every week is the answer that was provided

1 Like

When will it be available on the scooter screen?

2 Likes

Did you already get the hardware from Ather?

3 Likes

TPMS coming soon for Ather 450x we believe. Token of Appreciation to Ather energy with video below.

4 Likes

This function is not working on ather plus

7 Likes

Because it doesn’t have a bluetooth

1 Like

What about the ather safety feature?

3 Likes

Which ather safety feature are you telling. Mention it specifically.

1 Like