Discussion on Accessories

They do get cut, and probably mine was the first

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/poor-quality-of-portable-charger-ac-wire-used/25026?u=power_light2000

3 Likes

This is really bad.

I was in an impression that the wire should get covered in warranty also.

2 Likes

Mudguard extension for rear wheel available?

2 Likes

I hope this will help

5 Likes

TVS Ather 450X…I dont know how @tarun is going to take this…but the mudflap does look interesting.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Tyres & TPMS

Any other photos on how they mounted the mudflaps to the plastic mud-guard? Without a bigger mudguards, it is very difficult to manage here in Kochi.

3 Likes

Any recommanded mobile holder for Ather scooter, pls???

4 Likes

No, I didn’t capture any other photos and I have no idea how they had fixed the mudguard. Since I was not going to implement it on my vehicle I didn’t give more interest on the mudguard

1 Like

Dude, there’s a huge spill from the belt and it is half covered… I needed a few from Kochi to help with ideas to cover it and test, but in a safe way. Do let know of ideas…

2 Likes

I feel the biggest need of the hour is covering the belt area. Its reallY annoying to hear those weird sounds because of rain and dirt.

5 Likes

Has anyone seen or tried this?

Some brake lock that can be installed…

6 Likes

I want to know why there is no centre stand in ather 450x but after market centre stand is available…Will it void the waranty of the vehicle??

4 Likes

Any link to the after market stand?

2 Likes

Check this discussion…

But before anything…

im not buying dont need it anyway . Just seeing and checking out , only need pillon rider footrest

2 Likes

i am looking for that 3D ather logo for my ather. i am staying in mumbai so where i can buy that 3D logo and it can be delivered to my address?

Like this bro

3 Likes

can i order fibre laser cutting ATHER logo for me as it is not possible to visit there as i am staying in mumbai.

3 Likes
4 Likes