Translucent body panels

Any updates on rollout of translucent panels. Is there a delay or rollout already in progress?

2 Likes

I talked with a guy at Ahmedabad’ s EC. He told me that the panels might be available for installation after 20th September. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Don’t understand this company’s behaviour at all they don’t follow any deadlines they think it is like some college hobbyist running some garage based start-up so they are not obliged to follow anything.

1 Like

I think covid had effected all of them. Factories were shut for months and no people to work nor raw material. So, it takes time for all. Rather we say everything negative they are trying their best to cater all needs.

4 Likes

Found out yesterday on the Owners’ group in telegram that Translucent panels were installed on the vehicle of @cyberboysumanjay . So looks like it has started and slowly all S1 owners should finally get it.

3 Likes

Post pictures!!! @cyberboysumanjay

Yes I’ve got it installed on my scooter but I’m not physically present there to take photos. Also it was dark when the installation was done so wasn’t able to capture the transparency. Still some efforts were made to capture it

Here you go

Will try to update this post with better pics tomorrow.

20 Likes

Plz add me to telegram group. Nothing much happens in WA Bengaluru other than praising and sharing links of other company’s :frowning:

2 Likes

Nothing dramatic inside?! Looks dull to me , may be better picture might do justice

1 Like

Can you please share some pictures taken in daylight ?

How much it cost

It’s free for series 1 owners.

2 Likes

In Delhi we are still waiting, no news from Ather, Hopeless Service and Support. They respond but no one knows what to do. Till now no one able to provide any dates when are we going to get Translucent Panel for Series One.

2 Likes

I had called customer service on 9th September at first they didn’t even agree saying translucent panel were ready at all only after seeing forum post did they change their tune saying they have started installation in limited number to get feedback from user’s and then based on user feedback start mass installation. Again still no updates from Ather.

Indore Service Manager said a week to 10 days 2-3 days back. I saw the EC open till late night yesterday. Panels will come with the scooters itself. Hope they’ve come yesterday and installation begins soon.

1 Like

What kind of feedback… :thinking: :thinking:.

Panel will be installed to those who got series 1 and also we got email to again confirm our choice last month. What is there in panles to get feed back. The look is already known to us customers and feed back was given long back. Till now I only saw @cyberboysumanjay got this Done don’t know if someone else also got that installed but no information regarding this. Like it has been 1 year already since lockdown has opened. In between there is a couple of weeks distrubance in april but otherwise it has been 12 months. What ever customers ask the simple sliding away answer is we are testing it it is under works will update as soon as possible, there are few difficulties due to pandamic. (Let is for once hear the reality).

@tanishqkhare As always I too HOPE

Well I got a call that the panels are here and ready to be fitted. Maybe they are doing it in batches. I am from Delhi.

1 Like

It’s around 90% opaque, BTW. The only thing more hilarious than this monumental waste of resources is the thought of all the circus lighting that is being planned by some of the people here once they get these panels.

2 Likes

Tricky to take pictures, but here’s a few of the translucent panels!

9 Likes

@abhishek.balaji why is ather service in Bangalore saying translucent Panels installation have not yet started ? They saying it will take still another month can you check out what’s the issue is with them ? When rest of series 1 owner’s are getting calls for installation.

5 Likes