The second Owners' Meet!

Hey Guys,

Our team members will not be able to join you for the ride in the morning tomorrow. However, all of us will meet you guys at IBC Knowledge Park directly.

Look forward to you guys coming together from Ather Space :slight_smile:

Good morning! Looking forward to seeing all those of you who are coming to Ather Space this morning! Let’s all ride out together at about 9-9:15 like Abhishek said. See you all there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will be there by 8:45-9AM…! See you all soon!
RGT

Hey guys good morning i am already here at ather space…what time you guys are coming…

Guys, I have my kids skating competition… So I will be starting only at 9.30… hoping to reach by 10.15…

sorry guys trouble with my flight

displays remains on though key is off

also unable to turn on motor

@Ather.Team any remote help

unable to restart system and shutdown wouldn’t work

1 Like

After all it’s your 450… it doesn’t want to stop! It wants to keep running :wink:

Jokes apart, is it solved now?

2 Likes

Fast charging at Fabcafe to join Ather 2nd Owners meet.

Call support. They would have to tow it to reset the bike manually. Had the same issue only that the horn wouldn’t stop blaring.

1 Like

Please update!!

What happened today?
Any chance of getting more power, or more range via new mode?

Good event. Got to meet a few owners. Got an insight on a lot of things which we wouldn’t have gotten to know. But a lot of time was wasted on the battery and it’s health. Just enjoy your bikes guys. :slight_smile: don’t fear so much.

5 Likes

yes

appears Ather is aware of it

but i decided to take the bike to event

so kept trying to charge, reset and shutdown… nothing happened for 1/2 hour

but atlast somehow it showed charging screen and immediately turned off

then everything is normal

Ather service team update my firmware manually now

2 Likes

they called me to advice they will pick the vehicle, but i was at Ather space by them :blush:

2 Likes

We all have requested to give more speed… than the range :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nicely organized event. I got useful info from other users and the makers about optimization.
Got to see things from the makers perspective. Almost all questions had been thought through while designing the vehicle. No surprises. Overall a great meetup.

4 Likes

There are some one off concerns and then there are “ludicrous” demands :wink: . Customers want everything, I am sure Ather team knows best. One sincere advise to people who were concerned about loss of 2 km overnight -
When they promised 85 km per liter and you got 40km on road it’s all ok, but when we lose 2% charge on Ather everyone loses their mind !!

12 Likes

It was nice to attend the meet. My HSRP number plate replacement was pending and they had planned to do it today…
But surprise… By the time I came down to drive back home, the number plate was replaced already :smile: there was nobody there for me to thank! Kudos to the team!

8 Likes

Please sum up and share… what you learnt will helpful others to know better about Ather 450

Very well organised event as some of the owners in previous meet had complained of inadequate arrangements for snacks and due to this health concerns were raised for a owner with a medical condition!
This concern was very well taken care of!
Small things apart! :point_up_2:t3:
Main thing is it was a pleasure meeting @tarun and @Shreyas and many other @Ather.Team members whose names I don’t remember, Sorry!
Everyone’s questions were answered enthusiastically by the Ather Team members!
And @tarun was actually sharing live updates on the owners meet on his Twitter handle along with interacting with us both together!
@tarun was actually multitasking!

Met many recent owners who identified me because of my helmet :sweat_smile: and my group pic of vehicle delivery in the forum! :rofl:
Ather team also prepared a PowerPoint presentation containing onwers accesories among which even my helmet was displayed in the slide! :v:t3::ok_hand:t3::sunglasses::star_struck:
RGT

8 Likes