The second Owners' Meet!

Owners Meet 2: @Ather_Owner

Hey Owners,

We are having our second owners’ meet on the 23th of June.

What’s the agenda?

1. Learn how to maximize the potential of your Ather 450. Some of it might be purely features that you are yet to explore and some are insights based on the cumulative data of all the Ather 450s on the road till date.

2. Meet the other Ather 450 owners. Some of whom you would have interacted with here, on the forum or crossed paths, on the road :slight_smile:

Time: 10 am to 12 pm
IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Main Road,
Bengaluru - 560029
Google maps link to the location.

RSVP here.

Here’s what happened in the last meet :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I really hope you guys try and maintain the timings (10-12) in this meeting.

Anyways as usual … I’m excited :laughing:

Would anyone be interested in a group ride from the experience center to IBC?

1 Like

am in

missed last time

:airplane:

2 Likes

I have to ride from ATHER space to IBC Czz I live at close proximity to it.

Sure will join you !!

1 Like

Is it mainly for owners who weren’t part of the first meet?

I am in…:v:t3:

1 Like

@hemanth.anand not essentially I think!
As a owner of the ather450 you are always welcome and we would feel privileged to meet you this time around as we are new members of the group…!
And yes Indiranagar start point is a good idea! @raghav.srinivasan
Eagerly waiting to meet you people!
RGT

1 Like

Unfortunately I can’t come.
I have exam the next day!!
Sorry guys

I am in :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I am in…

1 Like

I am in

1 Like

I am also planning to come. Will u have technicians to look at some issues on site. That will help.

Guys. Very sorry, but i will not be able to make it for this meet!.

Yes wanted to join the group… how to join the group

Who all are coming for the owners’ meet this Sunday?
@Shreyas, can we have some technician to look into seat noise and body noise issue on 23rd June during owners’ meet

1 Like

I’m in. Yes please have a technician to look into the issues.

+1 to that, the seat noise is something quite common. I haven’t faced any noises from the body, though. I also got a call a week ago about my HSRP being ready. The person on the phone said I would be contacted for installation, but that hasn’t happened thus far. Would it be possible to have the HSRPs affixed at the venue of the owner’s meet? @Ather.Team?

1 Like

Whom all are assembling near Ather Space Indiranagar on 23rd morning for a group ride from Ather Space to IBC Knowledge Park?
People who are going to be a part of this group ride kindly like this post or reply to the same as it would be helpful to decide so as to come directly to IBC Knowledge Park or have a group ride if many of them are interested…!
TIA
RGT

5 Likes

Hey Guys,

We will have a few of our service team members present during the owners meet, in case you have a service request, while entering the office, at the reception, you can handover the keys and inform the service team rep about the issue. They will attend to all the service requests during the meet.

For customers who got the vehicle on June 2nd are yet to get the HSRP installed, the customer support team would have got in touch with you to get it installed here during the owners meet.
:slight_smile:

7 Likes