The second Owners' Meet!

@Ather_Owner

Hey Guys,

A lot of you have recently got the vehicle and might not have seen this thread. Please RSVP to the form in the top post in case you are planning to attend the owners meet! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done, looking forward to meet other folks interested for the same cause.

Also, hopefully looking forward to resolution of issues I’ve been facing.

Sorry guys, I stay in BTM so would directly reach IBC knowledge park.

1 Like

Unfortunately I am not able to come as I am out of town. Will attend next meet

I will be attending the meet

1 Like

I will be attending the meet

1 Like

I won’t be able to attend as I have some errands that cannot be avoided.

It’s not possible for some of us to come all the way for a chat. Can you please also have a Webex running so we can see/hear/interact online from wherever we are?

2 Likes

Yaa skype maybe

Hi Team,
I took delivery on 21-Jun-19. I feel it is good. Hope to get best support from you post delivery. I will join, Thank you Team.

Hey Guys,

Wanted to know if some of you are riding to IBC Knowledge Park from Ather Space.

If some of you are, our team will be at the Ather Space in the morning :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Shreyas, can you please arrange additional charging points at IBC for few vehicles who travel longer distance.

You can request the same to the service team, they will be able to get it done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in too. Can’t wait to meet you guys

Aah. I am missing this! Safe riding everyone and hope you all have a very productive session tomorrow!

1 Like

I am in.
At what time is the team starting from Ather Space?

Can we get another person along for the meet?

@Shreyas, I guess you will start the ride from Indiranagar Ather Space!! AT what time will you start? I can join, please confirm the time

I’ll be at Ather space at 8.30

start to ibc by 9 - 9.15

shall reach by 9.45

3 Likes

I will try to there by that time, looking forward to meet

I have filled the google form !
Excited to be part of my first owner’s meet :slight_smile: