The Funny Side

is it possible to disconnect the sim ?

1 Like

Ather: start planning your travel ASAP

Meanwhile,

9 Likes

Whats Written in the Hindi Word :sweat_smile:

It is a meme reference from the movie 3 idiots. The meme says “Abba nahi maanenge” which translates to my father won’t agree. I changed it to ghar waale which is basically family.

2 Likes

Source, liked by Swapnil n Tarun.

10 Likes

2000+ Ather Grids so that you don’t have to do this when you run out of charge.

9 Likes

I love thissssss

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/indianbikes/s/Yna2INMkzN Someone’s running late¿

11 Likes

They can Schedule the Vehicle Update Time :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

Ather never updates the software in day time.

Unless upgraded manually. Seems like an attempt to get some reddit karma.

4 Likes

Yup total karma farming, most of the times it’s updated at night ready to go in the morning.(as well as it doesn’t brick the vehicle you can still go around albeit still having it load the display and the modes etc).

3 Likes

so far by my experience once scooter has downloaded the update if you dont install it in that day it will auto install next night and ask you to finish it by tapping the screen next time you turn it on which was never longer than a min since stack 5 has launched

also if headlight is working scooter is ready to use even if dashboard isnt just dont shut down the scooter

8 Likes

6 Likes

:joy: This Emote is Missing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Really Wanted for Such Posts

Fyi @abhishek.balaji @smridhi.kalati

1 Like

Oh Bhai Bhai ev ke uper ak ev noiceeee

2 Likes

Ather forgetting to CGI dashboard had me rolling mid stream :skull: :joy:

14 Likes

It has me rolling mid event… The main screen showed the UI properly but the side ones showed the livestream which had the same bug :joy: probably the only bug in the whole announcements section

8 Likes

I noticed that too

3 Likes

Seems like first image was downloaded from my post

2 Likes

Most likely. I don’t remember tbh .

1 Like