The Funny Side

I’ve seen kids messing up with those Joy EV, Pure EV e-bikes because they make sound. Owners had to disable the feature.

2 Likes

Hey, I have updated my scooter to 5.7 but then i just tried out the theft detection feature. I usually get a notif on my phone but i didn’t this time. And the lights also didn’t blink.

Is it like your lights start blinking as soon as you move the vehicle or you gotta wait and see.

Thanks in advance for your reply😁

i had to restart and move the scooter quite alot to get it working,sometimes its very aggressive and even sends notification at slightest movements

3 Likes

vertical movement triggers it more than anything else (like a tow truck lifting, coming down or going up a slope, or just lifting the scooter)

4 Likes

The response is quite sensitive i usually had to push about 5 steps and the blinkers would go on. and i would instantly get a notification.

5 Likes

GIF tap to play

1 Like

Is Ather coming up with an onboard gameboy emulator now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

how did Ather go from one of simplest and clean looking experince to most conjusted in market within a year?

they could have easily make kill switch as ignition (like on acess 125) and power button to reverse/cruise (if thats ever happening lol),on the left side the indicators could have been made as joysticks so setup remains clean and older gens can upgrade to this by just buying and replacing the switches.Atleast offer the new dashboard as upgrade to gen 3 users as its not even year old like phones get upgraded over year while Ather refreshes scooter every 6 months,I would be happy to throw my charger refund money (which i havent got yet for my sep 2022 purchase) towards this new dash to get more features.

also how did those screws under mirrors come back? :skull:

10 Likes

Lovely comparison, even just the UI as well has gone for a toss. Straight from one extreme to another. Its losing personality :frowning:

3 Likes

I didnt say anything about UI cause stack 5 brought lot of functionality but yah that too feels conjusted in terms of info placement

4 Likes

Ather is evolving into the mass market and needs to cater more than just the bunch of enthusiasts and affecianadoes. This include the newly licensed 18 to probably young in mind 80. Not all can grasp simplicity equally and not all can get muscles mapped for that rarely used function. Moreover, Unlike in an automatic car where you can risk taking off a hand from the wheel to touch a 10" tab, a scooter throws it at a risky maneuver.

Also, having dedicated buttons give more control on a lot more aspects during riding, like brightness, theme switch, BT control, and so on for those enthusiasts who are eager for more vocabulary.

My hands went to the reverse shortcut rather than the dedicated button, though. :wink:

Hence.

2 Likes

Cruise control?

2 Likes

Me with only thing defending 450x now after OLA customer day event and MoveOS 4

Ohh shoot,nevermind :skull:

just gonna cry in a corner now :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

Maybe the provision to fit the fan still should be ther if they didn’t remove the wiring’s n all

3 Likes

You do know that @tarun has officially on multiple interviews said that current and previous Athers 450(abcd…12369 plus minus) are NOT family scooters and are specifically performace (cough handicapped cough) scooters.

Wtf? They removed the fan?

Also where has this image been posted? I can’t find it?

3 Likes

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/issue-in-marketing-and-advertising/182762/26

3 Likes

I still have this issue where I can’t access a lot of threads:(

@mods can someone please help me. I think it’s related to permissions, since I have the 450+ I’m missing some permissions. I’m not even allowed to reply to any ‘Feature Request’ threads or post any feature requests

@abhishek.balaji help

5 Likes

This is what happens when you are not confident enough about your own product.
A survey pending for 7+ hours for mods to approve.

2 Likes

Just drop the link here lol

1 Like