The Funny Side

Ha ha…metro bike :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The first time my mum sat of this scooter was when I took delivery from ATHER space. Within seconds of us moving from there she commented “it sounds like a metro train”

9 Likes

Has anyone noticed cops ignoring you at checkposts? I’ve been stopped by cops checking for drunk driving almost every Friday night on my Dio. But this Friday, I crossed 3 checkposts and even when I ride in front of them hoping they’ll stop me, they want me to get out of the way like I’m some kind of toddler on a tricycle😂

But that’s good. Ather riders have a clean reputation. Let’s not get it dirty and ride safe.

16 Likes

I had a cop flagging me down in the middle of ITPL main Rd, only to realise he was catching the ICE vehicle behind me

3 Likes

Still always wear helmet

3 Likes

I always do!

1 Like

8 Likes

Near Ulsoor lake??

on the way to airport

పిన్ ఉంచబడింది
యెలహంక ఐర్ఫోర్స్ బేస్, బెంగలూరు, కర్ణాటక 560063కు సమీపంలో
https://maps.app.goo.gl/ZyF5buqtuQqYCvvcA

BSF headquarters…

should recreate this

8 Likes

Yeah right.
That’s near my college!!

can u see something

4 Likes

Lizard struck to magnet… which intended for plug :grinning::grinning:

Great I became Ather owner… but not yet touched…

3 Likes

The green touch ha ha…

How can I get the HRSP plates?
They are better, right?
How much for those?

1 Like

Come to our Layout… You will be chased every night :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely! The only difference here is that bike can be tracked & no worries of chasing the bike… like coz we have via Google Map on the Ather app! So no problem!!

The points what ever he mentioned in the advertisement perfectly suits Ather…:grinning:

No problem…:india:

I wonder why did you asked question abt HSRP in the funny side topic?

May be because the HSRP in Bangalore is not done seriously? The HSRP specification of the govt says that an identified vendor per rto office can supply and affix the plates in a way that the plate cannot be removed without damaging the vehicle body ( bumper for cars). Other spec are here https://celex.co.in/faq.php