The Funny Side

And have all things sniffing around the rover?

I got scared yesterday. All the dogs started barking and chasing when I crossed them :dizzy_face: just 5 min before reaching the temple for Pooja.

Later while returning I was driving like so silent without much acceleration and wheee sound.

PS: Almost 8-10 adult dogs

Warned you! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I just shut off the throttle and ride as silently as possible…just coast. I have learnt to avoid this.

1 Like

Thank god I experienced on day one so I would be careful henceforth.

Biscuit therapy will work…else take your Husky along to scare the elders.

I doubt! He might take the chance and bark back on us. Because we train him sometimes without biscuits and he gets angry.

Ather, can we have canine detection intelligence built in and forcefully coast the scooter?

He might bring his parents too…beware.

1 Like

Testing team members at our office are not satisfied with my flight purchase from last Friday.

Today I found the reason behind it :unamused:

I can’t test the Quick Ride app test builds now. No more Quick Rides no more testing LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Guess what, they don’t want treats for the new flight. They want me to offer rides on Quick Ride. But it’s a big nah for few months :crazy_face:

1 Like

A dog belonging to one of the homes opposite to apartment has an affinity for Ather. A person frequents this house everyday. and this canine wags his tail. As I started my ride with a whee I saw this guy coming running near mine and I picked up speed and vanished. The dog slowed down perhaps realizing that it is a different Ather. Need to be careful tomorrow.

The other day I went to get pooja done for my ather. At the same time one guy came with his huge Kia carnival 7 seater suv. Of course everyone was seeing it in awe (including me). But funnily, the owner of the car came to me and was asking me details of my ather. Then his wife also came and was curious. His kid was even more interested with the sporty looks of ather.

9 Likes

You should have asked him if wants to swap the vehicles.

4 Likes

God level Accessories Sellers on Amazon!

9 Likes

Do they sell the exhaust pipe accessories too?

2 Likes

But only until a canine barks at and chases my 450…

2 Likes

Are they trolling Ather for the ever so elusive “inside out” edition of the 450x? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Come on fanboys! Let’s hunt for clues here!

Ather connected to charger, but not feeling in charge. Looks like work for service center after the lockdown.

2 Likes

There were many instances where people approached me asking about my Ather, its cost, performance, etc… Will share you couple of instances which were funny…

1. I was on the elevated freeway on the way to my work, speed was around 70-75kmph. I noticed that XUV 500 in the right lane was going in parallel with my speed. When I looked at them, the driver :man_red_haired: and the co-passenger :woman_red_haired: both were staring at my Ather. I increased my speed, but they still followed me for another couple of kilometers. When I looked again, the driver gave a Superb :ok_hand: hand signal and I gave him a Thumbs up :+1: and I zoomed past them :joy:.

2. I was intercepted by two guys in a Pulsar and the guy riding the bike asked me “Its Electric right? Whats the Cost?”, I replied “around 1 lakh”. The pulsar guy asked me “What if I pay all 1 lakh rupees in CASH?, will I get any reduction in price?”. I hesitated for a moment and told him, “no matter how to pay the cost will not change” :grimacing:.

4 Likes

Does anyone go to your parking lot every 2-3 days and start your vehicles? And look at your Ather and tell, nah I don’t need to start you :sweat_smile: You’ll be just fine even after 2 months :joy: And go boasting around about owning an EV?

8 Likes