1 Like

Where can I submit email

1 Like

What’s yours ?

6 Likes

Looks like you’ve already got Dark mode :smile:

1 Like

I think, I am not the only one to get this updated feature.:joy::joy::joy:
So who else got this feature in your flight.

3 Likes

Iam from Coimbatore just now booked 450x.But iam using hero electric flash e5 for past one year .Do you believe it or not i clocked 24000 kms within an year in that slow boring scooter.the biggest problem is when o rided it in night means every dog is chasing me…( mudilada Samy)

11 Likes

Inspired by the above post of mine… :grin:

@Shreyas.G and @Shreyas

@abhishek.balaji2 and @abhishek.balaji

10 Likes

Yes I hope everyone have this experience in late night arriving back to home.

My advice to stop dog from chasing… Slow down and don’t raise the speed immediately … Have come eye contact with the dog… It will stop chasing… Then I can slowly speed up.

4 Likes

Super … In Coimbatore how many charging stations are installed by Ather???

None by Ather. Coimbatore is not in the first list of cities due to low interest. They will expand in the next round provided there is sufficient preorder interest from folks there.

1 Like

ohh. he did not even see the number plate also?

1 Like

That’s tvs torq… bro… but very soon ather it would be…

Yesterday late night, in my wife’s mobile, my scooter location was showing at Anil Kumble circle, but I was in my office at ORR.

showing in Indian ocean, Bay of Bengal is still ok. In same city, different location :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

The Ather 450 is now the REAL collectors edition!

15 Likes

Yep,When i buy 450x and someone asks me the pro cost and I say 1lakh and he says “hehehe”

I do this when I buy a expensive cycle and wife asks me the cost of that. And then searches the price online. :wink:

2 Likes

Ather somehow made the price of the 450 look - not so expenisve anymore with the 450X pricing.
All of us owners got a good deal.

2 Likes

Modern_Problems_Require_Modern_Solutions thanks Ather.

2 Likes

what if that was the main reason for releasing the X

3 Likes

Especially the people who got it after October when gst dropped to 5% the value for money is super

And the for the ones who got the lightweight scooter. Lile the one in Chennai with the dot. You guys got a 7 kilos lighter scooter compared to the ones we got in bengaluru(earlier).

1 Like