The Funny Side

Hahahahahah

3 Likes

Did you pay fine?

Ya dude, but I ended up standing there like a sales guy describing about ather to people coming and asking about it :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Happy to pay fine for the first time

5 Likes

“Does it need a license to ride?”

4 Likes

Ha ha

2 Likes

My neighbors think am from Future…

12 Likes

My 4 yrs old niece calls my ride iTab/TV scooter.

10 Likes

I know everyone is excited about Ramadan,
let me warn you guys about overtaking Deo riders near Shivajinagar, Frazer Town etc.

Traffic rules not applied in this zones
https://maps.google.com?q=13.0018365,77.6121084&hl=en-IN&gl=in

Ramadan Kareem and have a safe ride.

6 Likes

True :smile:

Ramadhan Kareem

1 Like

hahahahaha

4 Likes

If you are a Ather vehicle owner then no need of taking emission test for every 6 months and if you miss to renew and got caught of traffic police no need of paying 1000rs as fine like me.
Proud to be further Ather owner soon …

12 Likes

It’s very much serious point… :+1:t2:
Not in a funny side :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Today when I gave my existing 2 wheeler for service and caught an auto to my work location. In a chit chat with driver it all started about BS-VI standards and then it moved on to electrical vehicles.

When I told that I booked and electrical vehicle and immediately the gentleman (Mid 50’s) says the one who has showroom in 100 ft road and he speaks about all the options available in the vehicle (Instant pickup, Breaks, Touch panel and reverse gear)…When I told it was all built from scratch by Young Indian engineers he was much impressed.

Looks he has visited the experience center multiple times and he is quite impressed with the response from the folks around…)

Happy to be part of this community and Ather Journey!!

11 Likes

Touched 0kms and it shut down.
First time.
I had 100-150meters to my house…
Nice experience…

2 Likes

So how much mileage did you see for this 100% to 0% trip?

2 Likes

~75-80kms.
Mostly on Airport Road (to Reva University)

4 Likes

Check out the image in this article: https://swarajyamag.com/amp/story/insta%2Fbangalore-metro-bmrcl-plans-bus-bays-near-stations-in-phase-ii-invites-public-to-comment-on-draft-policy . I bet it’s an Ather scooter that we see! Can’t wait for the day where we see more Ather scooters than the polluting ICEs!

3 Likes

but it is not

it is ICE

TVS

but i hope really it is

should have at least 10k in banglore by end of this year

2 Likes

That’s an ntorq. Not many Ather bikes on the road due to FAME 2 delays. I expect to see a lot of white knights from July-August onwards.

I used to drive a Subaru when I was in the US. The city I stayed in never had many Subaru cars, so when fellow Subaru riders spot each other on the road, we’d flash our headlights to say ‘Hi!’.

Maybe I’d do a thumbs-up when I see another 450 on the road and other rider be kind enough to acknowledge the same.

11 Likes