The Funny Side

3 times is more than good to be realised that it’s a mistake

2 Likes

My question is, what about the cops ?
2 years imprisonment who takes bribes from the riders. Will this happen. only then I will agree with you @prasathvishnu

2 Likes

I am so lucky to such wonderful app and stats. It doesn’t show stats whenever I ride. It only shows whenever it wants. Some day no show. Some day one ride. If I am lucky then two ride stats are shown. Kiddos for the app designer…

2 Likes

+1

I have raised ticket last week. Ather acknowledged the issue and they told they are aware and working on that.

@Shreyas @Ather.Team it would be better if you could post an update on all the important known issues which you are aware and any ETA for the solution.

Otherwise everyone will be concerned which is valid.

2 Likes

They acknowledged the issue and said there is no ETA as of now.

Yesterday, when I went to collect my vehicle at Ather Space, I had taken a white helmet that I had bought on Amazon for my wife. An elderly gentleman who had come there with his family for a test drive, saw me taking my vehicle and helmet and thought that the helmet was also designed by Ather, because they were the same colour :grin: .
He first asked me if it was given to me by Ather as part of the delivery and I said no. And then he said that the helmet was beautiful and is a perfect match for the vehicle. Brought a smile to my face :-). He also said something like Ather should give a helmet when we buy. I couldn’t completely understand because of the language barrier.
This was the helmet by the way :
41Z4GsEwndL

6 Likes

I liked this helmet very much. Very simple design. The only reason I didn’t buy was this was not full face helmet.

Citizen can report traffic violations.

Apple store
Public Eye - Official BTP App by

Android

Web app
http://www.bangaloretrafficpolice.gov.in/PublicEye/PublicEyePost.aspx

Ohhhhhh.
I have this app, raised a compaint for garbage disposal problem.
But no response. Finally it was closed without cleaning the area.
Soooooo, great app, not so great implementation

2 Likes

Yes, I have a full face helmet for myself and bought this for wife as she doesn’t like wearing a full face helmet. But I like this helmet so much that I am using this more than my own helmet now :-).

2 Likes

Traffic police caught me at HSR and was super fascinated with the vehicle, I think he wanted to rip some money off and blindly asked me for Pollution certificate, I gave him a blank stare and hi superior corrected him that it is an electric vehicle. :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Next time show the green plate as pollution certificate :smiley:

6 Likes

Donno why… Mobile app syncs Only morning ride data and miss evening ride data… Thn how accurate will the shown predicted range be… !!

You are referring to “Swachhata-MoHUA” app

I think he is talking about the “I change my city” app. It’s a good initiative, but our local ward engineers don’t bother following up on the issues unless residents keep pushing them.

3 Likes

True I used it many times… They assign it to bbmp BWSSB officers…

But either they close it without resolving. Or keep it in same state… after some follow ups they will bring the concerned officers to conf call. But mostly not fruitful.

But it had decent impact 5 years back for complaint like garbage collection…

2 Likes

The “I Change My City” app worked for me once. I had my complaint assigned to an engineer who showed up and solved it. Depends on the guy to whom it is assigned I guess.

1 Like

The SR 150 has an analog speedometer that goes to 120kmph. Forget 120, I don’t think ANY scooter with under 15inch wheels is safe to take over 100kmph.

4 Likes

Yes, same case with my rides too.
Only Ride-To-Office are there. No Back-To-Home Rides :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like