The Funny Side

My tea cost per day is more than my daily travel cost. Tea cost per day 30/- and Ather electric cost per day is 20/-

8 Likes

Just need to get that blazer and the sun glasses :sunglasses: and weā€™re all ready :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

my employer charge me 25 for parking

this is why i donā€™t take flight to office

am after them from long time to waive

they are lying, giving all different reasons

truth is they want to steel some money from employeesā€¦

and they talk high about CSRā€¦ every month i receive mails on it but they donā€™t agree for waiving fee

Here you go :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Excellent @hemanth.anandā€¦ :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Its wonderfulā€¦ May be Ather can use this in their advertisementā€¦ it will be creativeā€¦

1 Like

Hi Bengaluru people tomorrow (Saturday) my brother is Coming to Bengaluru and Sunday I am joining him with my dad, zoomcar is booked so suggest me places I can/should visit. This is the second time i am coming to Bengaluru, first time I had arrived at airport and left to majestic to get a bus to home, I have not visited any place in Bangalore yet.

TIA

Even I am new in BLR. Only 3 years.
More places to visit the better!!

But what I understood from @Shreyas is that no one had thought about this link between the morse code and the Logoā€¦It was just me who was too much into that decoding mode and seeing morse codes everywhere :slight_smile:

What @Shreyas told me was that the logo is more inspired by the circuit diagram symbol for a switch

20190712_224602

19 Likes

This is good to know informationā€¦

Thanks @hemanth.anand

Again good creationā€¦ :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hello Bangalore people any suggestions?

Lalbagh , Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum, HAL Heritage Centre and Aerospace Museum

1 Like

Bangalore Palace
Planetarium
MG road pub hopping on a weekend evening

2 Likes

DISCLAIMER - This is a real incident which happened yesterday. Not here to discuss about politics.

Yesterday, I met @Suraj_madhu as he stays very close to my house, he wanted to know the ownership experience and try out some extremely steep roads in our locality.

While coming back, near Kurubarahalli (Dr. Rajkumarā€™s statue) a guy on a Activa, came close to us and screamed ā€œModi gaadi, Modi gaadiā€. We both said ā€œhowdu idu Modi gaadiā€.
ā€œyen problem ide? ollede alwa?ā€ He got to know we were supporting EV, technology growth and Modi and did a facepalm :man_facepalming: and said something to himself and vanished.

Would like to know from you guys as to how to tackle such people. This is very funny and alarming as well. Its for such people we havenā€™t progressed rapidly. He had no sense whatsoever. If I find him again, ill shame his stupidity.

5 Likes

You should have told itā€™s Tesla gaadi :joy: he would have got confused and ran off :rofl:

2 Likes

y modi gadi?

is it because government supporting evs or is it some kind of sarcasm in kannada?

Confused. Is he happy that you have an EV and Modi govt is supporting it or is he saying you should not get anything that Modi supports?

Asking cos u come across both types on a daily basis :smile:

1 Like

He thinks Iā€™ve bought it to support Modi. :joy:

The latter part. :joy:

If small kids are there, planetarium is a great visit.

1 Like