The Funny Side

yeah well :smiley: getting there.

1 Like

:shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::yum:

It is indeed a matter of math which is not a strong suit for most them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@AnaghDeshpande having a robust charging infrastructure would definitely help in placating the anxiety issue. It is also too much mental math in calculating charge times and milage leftā€¦

The convenience of filling petrol in a few minutes and getting on with your day is what we are used to so much, hence the swappable battery question that gets thrown around when ppl see ather.

Too many things to keep charged is not worth the mental gymnastics for most ppl currently, hence the limited but roaring reception from EV enthusiasts.

1 Like

Anybody want to convince they parents or Society peopleā€¦ you can comment here we will try our best to convince themā€¦ :smiley:

7 Likes

Iā€™ll join in too :joy:

3 Likes

Super Saarā€¦ you are always welcomeā€¦ :handshake:

1 Like

If you really want to convince parents then show them @ayanahmedhussain 's calculations and ensure the parents DO NOT take a test drive. Cos if they do, theyā€™ll think itā€™s too powerful and wonā€™t let you buy it. Youā€™ll end up with a scooty.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s not complete true sir, after my dad did test ride thanks to @Abhishek he told me to go ahead and pay 5000 pre-order amount and said we will decide later to buy or not, earlier he said No for paying 5000 fully refundable deposit also after knowing the price, still donā€™t know what I have to do while paying full amount, if required I will take all seniors help. @chethan.bn @AnaghDeshpande and others.

2 Likes

Sure we are there to help youā€¦ by that time hopefully the prices will reduceā€¦ :smiley:

Mine is a different story.
My father is not worried about the speed ( I used to ride 750 cc also).
He wanted me to be safeā€¦
Ather did the job. Seeing the savings part my mom was also happy.
And tadaaa here i am with my Nimbus 450

4 Likes

Love your passion / commitment / dedication for this cause !! :pray: I would have joined you had I been in Bangalore. And I can see some of our friends ready to join this cause. @Abhishek @ayanahmedhussain @rajeshkav @AnaghDeshpande (Iā€™m sure there are more)

May be the team would look something like this:

Kaante

Note: In the above pic, it looks like our Team is coming out of a High Rise Apartment Building (seen in the background) after convincing the society :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

am sure it will be 1.22lac in September when Ather starts delivering vehicle

and in Bangalore it will be 1.12

ha haaā€¦ much closer to ice

now one more reason to own EV

3 Likes

@Abhishek would be the tall man in grey khaki suit.
:wink::laughing::slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely !! :wink::sweat_smile::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Actually we will be needing your help for convincing apartment association :sweat_smile:

I will create a separate thread for that for clarity

And the 340 will be 1lac? :smile:

but no one will (should) buy it

Superb creationā€¦ :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Sure let us know we can come and talkā€¦ :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so muchā€¦
Actually Iā€™m in Chennai
I have created the thread so everyone can know the tips/tricks/legal involved while getting permissionā€¦
I will post my queries in below threadā€¦
Thank you for your time :pray:

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/help-convince-our-apartment-association/1915/2

1 Like