The Funny Side

Same thing happened to my ride statistics as well, it’s showing I travelled for 450 mins!

1 Like

Have seen this happen sometimes when ride stats get updated after a shutdown. The time taken and distance covered all get jumbled up.

Very Funny putting the default location in Puzal :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

My daughter showed this and told…“Pappa, look I’ve got an Ather hurt” :rofl:

22 Likes

Petrol price in Indore. How clearly it is hidden :joy:!

Updating the post with the latest image. Both shot within the difference of 24 hours. Bhopal has touched :100: I read somewhere.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it…Ather has initiated Ghost Protocol the entire 450X Dashboard has been disavowed.

8 Likes

A good one!!:joy::joy:, but only mission impossible fans will understand it.

22ceeb8df8e0375a5609a524678cde16

13 Likes

What Ather Thinks!

What Ather Owner Settles to!

2 Likes

This post is to be blocked. It is not funny for those of us who still don’t have ather. :sob: :sob:

The feeling is mutual.

1 Like

Experiencing Warp Mode acceleration for the first time!

1 Like

450X on PlanetX :new_moon_with_face:

12 Likes

I think some wifi current was around that place, Tesla’s dream is becoming true now !!!

450X to get amphibious capabilities with next OTA or Ather 450X Max Pro Electric Jet Ski?

3 Likes

Have been using modes on 450X as gear selector in bikes eco for 1st ride for 2nd sports for 3rd and warp for 4th .A 4 gear vehicle :joy:

1 Like

Don’t forget the reverse gear and the opposite reverse gear!

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised if in future ather launches 450X ER (Extended Range) or 450XPro :joy:

I have Series 1, Below is Ather Customer Service responding to my accusation(valid) that they are not reading the issue accurately and just copy pasting the Shutdown and Dashboard Reset Steps!

@abhishek.balaji Please help me understand the highlighted Statement

CS team is really overworked and need a break!