The Funny Side

We always have the fear of losing what we love more. :yum:

1 Like

I got my bike few days backā€¦I used to see people saying they are being chased by dogs when they rideā€¦I wondered will that happen?.. So I took my bike to the temple for pooja as I came to stop a dog in front of temple started chasing meā€¦ unfortunately I had my bike on eco so couldnā€™t move fast though I was panicked couldnā€™t change my ride mode also :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Did it end well? Doggo went away?

1 Like

Iā€™m a 19 yr old boy. Till today I have never been pulled over by police. Today in Adyar, I got pulled over by couple of cops. I got panicky and without asking itself I started showing all my original docs. They were like ā€œhey kiddo, listen how much this give per charge?ā€. I ended up giving one of the cop a ride :smiley:

No I was chased for almost half a km because they were all narrow streetsšŸ˜…

3 Likes

Starting la appadi than irukum thambi, apram pogo poga aduve palgidum :wink:

2 Likes

:thinking: innovative ways to transport a brand new Ather 450 from factory to showroom without truck:

1. Ride it.
  2. Use drones to airlift and do contactless delivery to customerā€™s location!!!
  3. Teleport it using quantum entanglement!!!
  4. Create a wormhole between factory and showroom!!!
  5. Use Pym particles to shrink the scooter!!!
  6. Use canon to shoot the scooter up in the sky with parachute, once in correct altitude, deploy parachute and perform IRNSS NaVIK assited parachute navigation to land the load in customerā€™s location for super contactless delivery as even the drone from Idea #2 wonā€™t get contaminated.

:sob:

4 Likes

computer ji please lock option 1 ride it.

1 Like

from when is this happening?

1 Like

Yes, u r right. dogs chase like anything at lower speeds. funny thing is, at first they stare at the vehicle by looking at the motor area. once i cross them, they chaseā€¦ initially i was scared, but now it was fun for meā€¦ i accelerate when they chase, i then slow down to make the dogs come close-by, again i accelerateā€¦ As navie told just just stop the vehicle and look at it, they will run away. few dogs run away just by hearing the motor whine noise.

Am I the only one or someone else finds @tarun looking very similar to Simon Sinek?

9 Likes

Well, you could say one became famous for ā€œstarting with the whyā€ and another for ā€œstarting with the wheeeeā€ā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

nice one:)

U wasted our timeā€¦:roll_eyes:

I am sorry to hear that I wasted your time :worried:

But this was really feedback to Ather to implement a feature., which will come true very soon.

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/anti-theft-detection/7560/2?u=rajeshkav

1 Like

Oh ya. And I found someone too :stuck_out_tongue:

Why do non-Ather people love to imitate the Wheee sound of the 450? :joy:

Itā€™s the sound of Nolanā€™s Batmobile! I wish I had Hans Zimmer as the pillion rider on my 450.

1 Like

(Large orchestra bgm) Wheeā€¦!

1 Like

Ladies footrest made it to the datasheet

2 Likes

So there comes competition!

Iā€™ve been staring at the calendar lately (you know why)ā€¦ my wife got worried if I got the salary

3 Likes