The Funny Side

But why tho? Daring man! :joy:

2 Likes

No. Its working.

5 Likes

And here I was, worried while wiping clean the Dot wondering if my cloth was too wet… :joy:

1 Like

At the first moment I thought everything has gone in the water. But luckily it was just the front.

1 Like

7 Likes

nooooooo_luke_skywalker_text

2 Likes

Getting prepared for smart ride smart sports and smart warp updates after smart eco in near future :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

It’s all manual smartness :joy: many using it to get awesome range. Projected 100+. With smart eco, sports or warp till 1%

5 Likes

Nah Bro , The Beauty Ather450x

2 Likes

I also think about that.

What if Smart Warp mode has 120 KMpH Speed and 25 KMs Range.

I would be real happy :zap::joy:

3 Likes

Someone is taking marketing too seriously

2 Likes

Ask the tech support to help the tech support in the matters of tech support!

4 Likes

:grin: :grin:

3 Likes

Ather forum access in dashboard :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

It seems some ghosts are playing with your Ather, first more than 500 Wh/Km and now this

2 Likes

Is it a bug?

4 Likes

It’s not a bug.

I went to my village on Sunday with the Ather 450 and i forgot to bring my 450x portable charger but somehow my father had kept the 450 charger in the boot, which is of no use because in our village there’s no proper earthing, the 450 charger needs a good and strong earthing. So now i started thinking to charge in other houses where there is good earthing. Before that i checked once in our house but it was showing red and i remembered that there was a 32A D.P switch in the kitchen, i tried there and yes it showed green!!!

So this is what I did.

I checked other sockets in the house but i don’t know why only the switch in the kitchen worked.

I could have used an extension board but when I tried with the extension board it showed red, directly plugging into a socket showed green.

Guys please don’t misuse the above photo for anything else. Those who have read this post will kmow the cause for charging in a kitchen but i don’t want anyone else using this photo and saying “SEE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BUY AN EV”

Our dog was little surprised of the scooter inside the home so i thought of playing with him. Hope you will love it :blush:

3 Likes

Expect this pic to turn up on some EV blog or some media publication with a clickbait headline like “You won’t believe what an owner had to do when he had to charge his EV!!”

Telling you from what happened in the past, after a number of reports came out when a user similarly had shared his ‘jugaad’ story taking Ather up to 5th floor for a charging point…

7 Likes

I would still prefer this over queuing at the damn petrol pump…! :joy:

1 Like