Deliveries: Chennai

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Dashboard

Can someone clarify if folks who have completed payment and awaiting delivery can join the wapp group?

No issues it’s for Ather community and especially for people in and around Chennai

1 Like

Join!! More the merrier!

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ather Dot, the new home charging pod

Congratulations.!
After TN Govt.'s new EV policy release which brought down road tax from 4% to 0%. Does the price revised for 1st batch Chennai customers accordingly.? If not then from 2nd batch will it get effected.?

3 Likes

Update on pre-orders!

Hey folks!

We will be opening full payments for Order IDs 11574-11705 tomorrow, 22 October. Watch your inbox tomorrow for the link to complete your order!

4 Likes

If you’re curious about how the order process works, we’ve clarified it in this thread:

4 Likes

How about the rest of the order ids of first batch

Balaji, Couldn’t it be opened the id upto 11725, i just missed it by 20 nos

Dear,
What about the immediate next set of serial numbers… Any likely date available plz.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey folks,

My order ID is #11709 and the payment window opened by 2.30 PM today. People with following order numbers do check your inbox for the mail from Ather.

1 Like

Glad to note your msg!

Mine is 11719 and it got opened too

1 Like

I too gone for Loan, Lease you need to have same down payment as Loan amount too, so no way it’s like, wow i can use the bike for 6 months and then i don’t need to pay the remaining amount and dispose the bike !! No.

So Loan feels like owning the bike after paying a considerable minimum down payment (~30k).

1 Like

Finally the long wait is over !
Order Id : 11,618 :grimacing:

2 Likes

What are the Doc for loan needed

1. Aadhaar (Address proof as well as identity)
  2. PAN (for availing FAME Subsidy - allowed only once for a person)
  3. Last 3 months payslip (or bank statement) if you are salaried
  4. Jpeg Photo of self

It was 8.5% flat for any duration for load up to 5 years.
So i took 3 years (with 30k min downpayment), which came around 3.5k / month for emi.

Process seems fairly simple, one thing Ather can improve is,
Save Address & Phone number like Amazon and don’t ask every time to type.

Reduce as much steps as possible for end user.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji @rajeshkav @Ather.Team thank you for opening the payment window, just have few doubts,
1 - I need a specific number for the vehicle. So can that be done after payment is made?
2 - since no footrest is available in Ather 450 for now so after I get my vehicle can I have it installed manually? Will that impact my warranty of vehicle?

Note : I am buying the vehicle at one shot… So please clarify soon so I can make payment.

1. For specific number: I would like to register my 450 with special number of my choice. Is that possible?

2. On footrest: Any non-approved modifications to the vehicle or addition of non approved parts/accessories to your vehicle voids warranty.

1 Like