The 450S is almost here!

Hold on, what are you waiting for?

Pre-book the 450S, it’s on its way! :zap:

3 Likes

Anyone understood what the AH means? Is it short for Ather?

5 Likes

AutoHold, not that shabby :wink:, but seriously this month is getting over when are the actually gonna launch :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Advanced regen le aaye bs ye 450 plus and 450x mei :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I read 1st August somewhere.

Also they did mention ‘next month’ in their teasers.

2 Likes

Well they have edited the original topic, it was listed as Launch in July and Deliveries will begin from August. But Now it shows Bookings start in July.

They keep changing everything. Can’t even select a launch month properly.

BTW dashboard looks nice

Its going to have eco, ride and sports mode. Range and speedometer. Wings as rpm. Navigation assist. And battery percentage in bars. Looks very much copied from the 450 new UI and made it simple.

7 Likes

Looking at the left and right edges of the image, seems like there may be some changes in the dashboard part as well

2 Likes
6 Likes

Look at the pinned comments. We should be expecting a new top speed and cruise control :wink:

3 Likes

450 Plus ki jagah 450X leni chahiye thi ab dukh ho rha h bhot​:sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

Same, 450 Plus with Minus features :sob:

1 Like

Bro mai toh Ather valo ke dm mei and whatsapp pe 2-3 din mei ek baar 450 plus ko 450X upgrade ke liye request krta rehta hu agar saare 450 plus vale request kare toh 100% ye log kuch jugaad nikaalenge

3 Likes

If you’re willing to pay for it, they might consider your request

1 Like

Yes im ready to pay :sob:

Increasing top speed ? I don’t think so, there is a guildline in ARAI to do so and it can’t be performed in already sold scooters. Still they might have found a loophole in that.

1 Like

Yeah, cause what else does this mean- https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvRWZy_sj-E/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

1 Like

2 Likes

Maybe an upgraded motor in 450x, which they might launch on the 11th of August.

Nope.

But they’re also calling 450s as ‘new generation’. Let’s see on 11th.

5 Likes

Let’s see, Keeping High hopes has always let me down, So I don’t expect anything big.

4 Likes